UniGeezer: "Mixed Trials"

When you’re watching a video there is a button in the vid’s window that says embed. Just click that, copy the HTML code wherever you want, and it should be embedded.

It says you have HD embedding disabled. You can go into your settings and change that.

Yeah I actually copied the embed code initially and pated it here, but it didn’t work; just showed the code in text. I’ll try what you said thanks.

Edit: doesn’t work. Oh well.

Did you go into your settings and tell it to allow embedding? When I click the embed button on your video, it says you have it marked so that it will show a text link when you embed because it’s disabled.

It seems imbedding is automatically disabled in “HD”, but not with regular quality. Either way, I could not find any option to select or deselect imbedding. I went through every single page, including main account settings, individual video settings, etc, and found nothing at all for imbed options.

Terry, you are my hero! This video was kickass, as expected. Also, I just watched a few of your coker videos, including your most recent video with mounting tips, and you’ve inspired me to put aside more time to work on my mounting. Still having trouble with the static mount at times, but I’m working on the jump mount now as well. Cokering is so fun! It’s fun to watch you take it to new levels!

Wow thanks for that great comment! Yeah cokering is a blast! I’m planning a new “Coker-torial” video where I will try to cover as much as possible on all aspects of 36er riding, including more in-depth mounting tips and offroad coker-MUni-ing and more. Hey, maybe we should call it a “One-torial”, instead of a “TwoTorial”, lol! :stuck_out_tongue:

i bought a speedometer for my coker. I hit 20.1mph on saturday

That’s pretty fast-and dangerous because if you dismount there is no question of the result; you will go down! But also, I don’t trust the accuracy of cycle computers nearly as much as a GPS with “sirf” chip. Who knows, you might have been going even faster than that!

The extra large (and highly uncommon) wheel diameter may not be within the “normal” parameters of adjustment for cycle computers, meaning simply that although you will get a reading of your speed, it may not be very accurate. Getting the speedometer perfectly adjusted/matched to the exact tire diameter and whatever specific measurements might prove difficult. I know that there are certain formulae one can use to properly program a cycle speedometer, so you might want to check that out to be sure. Maybe next time we meet for a coker ride, you can wear my GPS, and compare the results with your cycle speedometer. Is it mechanical or electronic?