Unidudedx-[Bust A Move]

thats a good idea ill try that when i next go to school, for now we have to find sites on google.co.uk then find a picture straight from the sight, it takes so much more time and effort its rediculous, their excuse is “who wants american sites? all the spelling is wrong and they are useless.” it annoyed me to say the least, NO FORUMS AT SCHOOL:( :astonished: ! when theres only 2 people that ever use it out of 1200 pupils :astonished: :angry:

I wish i had a camera to film me riding my uni, or take pictures :confused:

Hmmm liked your other vid better, that flashing was anoying, I dint think it did anything for the vid, it wasnt even in time with the music. The grind on the basketball net post was funny, that is the stupidest thing I have seen grinded haha. What pads are those? they look weird, they look pretty open at the back.

Not bad video. As everyone else said; gah my eyes.

Haha the basket ball grind is pretty fun.
really easy and short, but way fun.

the pads are

661 RaceLites

The video was pretty decent, and the riding was good as well.

Im not going to mention the flashing, only cause you’ve probably heard enough about that.

I dont want to sound harsh, but the crankflip only looked like a rev, with one foot for part of it. Your right foot didn’t seem to leave the pedal, but your left one did halfway through. I dont know if that would be considered a crankflip, but you’re awfully close. Commit!

I know. it was pretty testy of the “ideals” but im going ou tnow to land a good one the right way:)

I’d like to see if but excess flashing usually makes me feel a bit sick.

really good video but the beep at the beginning mad me delirious and wasn’t until about ten seconds in when i could really watch the video.

Thanks Ya htat beep is pretty ballin’

Looked more like a loose rev to me, meh. I can’t do that or a crankflip so poop on it, if everybody else says it is one I guess it is.

You are improving! I enjoyed the it, well not the flashing…

Cool video, hated the flashing though.

Why aren’t you on MSN anymore???

I just havent been on recently…ill get on right now if you want…

After I recovered from my seizure I enjoyed the video.
The basketball hoop was creative, Keep it up!

hehe, no offence, im just playing on the fact you did a crankflip barefoot, or tried to…

Oh. when i jacked up my toe?

yeah, whatever it was, all i know is your ripped your foot up or somethign.

yaaaaaa

Your riding is improving a lot. And the music fit the vid well. But I didn’t like all the flashing. It might have been better if it flashed black instead of white, and not so often.

This is your best vid so far for sure.