Unicyclists In Ireland (Including North)

Resurrecting a dead thread much??

eh oh!

im Gary, cant remember last time i was on forum here forgot I had account tbh. stumbled on this here thread and here i am adding my two cents!!

Im a unicycler/monowheeler/onecyclist/yourmanthatgoesonethatweirdbikethinger I live in kildare, fairly midlands. street performing juggling and the likes is my preferred cup of tea but i have a certain love for trails uni on my 26’r . getting better at seat out in front one foot stuff aswel.

I suppose if the rest of you havent died in the time this thread has been inactive im most delighted to meet more irish(north or south i suppose :stuck_out_tongue: !) people interested in the whole scene.

would highly recommend checking out Emerald Circus to meet more find out bout juggly/unicycley stuff/events/things.

[/speech to an empty room]

I’m not Irish, but I’ve been to Ireland. Would like to come to The Gathering! WIll you be around?

Hey don’t know if anyone’s still reading this topic but me and two friends started unicycling in september. We live in Dublin and are wondering if there’s any fellow unicyclists living nearby?

Wow I haven’t been on here in a while!
There are loads of unicyclists in Dublin.
I used to be involved in the Ireland scene quite a bit but ‘taking a break’ so i cant tell you meet up times off the top of my head. If you check out the emeraldcircus forums mentioned on this thread someone over there will be able to help :slight_smile:

hey all!
im in ireland all my life!
got a unicycle a while bofore christmas… best thing i have ever had!:smiley:
im not in the north tho…n i have family in derry but thats all…:stuck_out_tongue:
i am in bray… anyone else??? i feel so alone!!!:frowning:

Hey don’t know any unicyclists in bray but I’m after finding out that D.I.T. and Trinity have a circus club on tuesday and wednesday evenings.
And thanks Camrocl I ended up talking to emerald circus members before Christmas :slight_smile:

Anyone around Galway for some MUni???