Unicycling Videos

Hi all,

What videos, other than the ones mentioned below, do people know of that are on the web?

-All the ones in the links section of unicyclist.com
-Jeff Lutkus’ archive
-The one of the Japanese competitors mentioned in the thread “starting out”
-Dan Heaton’s grinds

~Charles

animation,had a bank of killer vids at one point.maybe he repost

Re: Unicycling Videos

> What videos, other than the ones mentioned below, do people know of that
> are on the web?
>
> -All the ones in the links section of unicyclist.com
> -Jeff Lutkus’ archive
> -The one of the Japanese competitors mentioned in the thread “starting
> out”
> -Dan Heaton’s grinds

A couple of trailers from Kris Holm’s One Tired Guy.

Re: Unicycling Videos

There are some on our Calgary Mountain Unipsychos club page at
www.ethereal3d.com/uni on the video page.

Most of these are a bit old now since all new content was shot for my VHS
retail video “Unipsycho Extreme” but I also hope to get some new training
tips and some other new videos for the web site in the spring now that
riding is again a bit more regular.

Mike King
Calgary Mountain Unipsychos

“What_Am_I?” <What_Am_I.290oa@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:What_Am_I.290oa@timelimit.unicyclist.com
>
> Hi all,
>
> What videos, other than the ones mentioned below, do people know of that
> are on the web?
>
> -All the ones in the links section of unicyclist.com
> -Jeff Lutkus’ archive
> -The one of the Japanese competitors mentioned in the thread “starting
> out”
> -Dan Heaton’s grinds
>
> ~Charles
>
>
> –
> What_Am_I?
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> What_Am_I?'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/663
> View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/17155
>

Re: Unicycling Videos

There are some on our Calgary Mountain Unipsychos club page at
www.ethereal3d.com/uni on the video page.

Most of these are a bit old now since all new content was shot for my VHS
retail video “Unipsycho Extreme” but I also hope to get some new training
tips and some other new videos for the web site in the spring now that
riding is again a bit more regular.

Mike King
Calgary Mountain Unipsychos

“What_Am_I?” <What_Am_I.290oa@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:What_Am_I.290oa@timelimit.unicyclist.com
>
> Hi all,
>
> What videos, other than the ones mentioned below, do people know of that
> are on the web?
>
> -All the ones in the links section of unicyclist.com
> -Jeff Lutkus’ archive
> -The one of the Japanese competitors mentioned in the thread “starting
> out”
> -Dan Heaton’s grinds
>
> ~Charles
>
>
> –
> What_Am_I?
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> What_Am_I?'s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/663
> View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/17155
>

RE: Unicycling Videos

I have some links at the bottom of the page @

-----Original Message-----
From: rsu-admin@unicycling.org [mailto:rsu-admin@unicycling.org]On Behalf Of
Scott Kurland
Sent: 29 March 2002 00:10
To: rsu@unicycling.org
Subject: Re: Unicycling Videos

> What videos, other than the ones mentioned below, do people know of that
> are on the web?
>
> -All the ones in the links section of unicyclist.com
> -Jeff Lutkus’ archive
> -The one of the Japanese competitors mentioned in the thread “starting
> out”
> -Dan Heaton’s grinds

A couple of trailers from Kris Holm’s One Tired Guy.


rec.sport.unicycling mailing list - www.unicycling.org/mailman/listinfo/rsu

RE: Unicycling Videos

nice list… although, my first name starts with a ‘J’ and not a ‘G’

the funny thing is, more people misspell my first name than last, though, I
think this is the first time I’ve seen the G variation :wink:

jeff lutkus

> I have some links at the bottom of the page @
> http://www.wobbling.unicyclist.com/Links/
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: rsu-admin@unicycling.org [mailto:rsu-admin@unicycling.org]On
> Behalf Of Scott Kurland
> Sent: 29 March 2002 00:10
> To: rsu@unicycling.org
> Subject: Re: Unicycling Videos
>
>> What videos, other than the ones mentioned below, do people know of
>> that are on the web?
>>
>> -All the ones in the links section of unicyclist.com
>> -Jeff Lutkus’ archive
>> -The one of the Japanese competitors mentioned in the thread “starting
>> out”
>> -Dan Heaton’s grinds
>
> A couple of trailers from Kris Holm’s One Tired Guy.
>
>
>


> rec.sport.unicycling mailing list -
> www.unicycling.org/mailman/listinfo/rsu
>
>


> rec.sport.unicycling mailing list -
> www.unicycling.org/mailman/listinfo/rsu


Sent via the Unicyclist Community - http://Unicyclist.com

Re: Unicycling Videos

I don’t see a misspelling. Did you have your goggles on? :slight_smile:

Klaas Bil

On Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:45:49 -0600 (CST), “Jeff Lutkus”
<lutkus@unicyclist.com> wrote:

>nice list… although, my first name starts with a ‘J’ and not a ‘G’
>
>the funny thing is, more people misspell my first name than last, though, I
>think this is the first time I’ve seen the G variation :wink:
>
>jeff lutkus
>
>> I have some links at the bottom of the page @
>> http://www.wobbling.unicyclist.com/Links/
>>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: rsu-admin@unicycling.org [mailto:rsu-admin@unicycling.org]On
>> Behalf Of Scott Kurland
>> Sent: 29 March 2002 00:10
>> To: rsu@unicycling.org
>> Subject: Re: Unicycling Videos
>>[color=darkred]
>>> What videos, other than the ones mentioned below, do people know of
>>> that are on the web?
>>>
>>> -All the ones in the links section of unicyclist.com
>>> -Jeff Lutkus’ archive
>>> -The one of the Japanese competitors mentioned in the thread “starting
>>> out”
>>> -Dan Heaton’s grinds
>>
>> A couple of trailers from Kris Holm’s One Tired Guy.
>>
>>
>>
>___________________________________________________________________________
>> rec.sport.unicycling mailing list -
>> www.unicycling.org/mailman/listinfo/rsu
>>
>>
>___________________________________________________________________________
>> rec.sport.unicycling mailing list -
>> www.unicycling.org/mailman/listinfo/rsu
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------
>Sent via the Unicyclist Community - http://Unicyclist.com
>
>[/color]


“To trigger/fool/saturate/overload Echelon, the following has been picked automagically from a database:”
“hijacked, Reprieve, M.A.R.E.”

Re: Re: Unicycling Videos

The misspelling was on
<http://www.wobbling.unicyclist.com/Links/>
but it’s fixed now.