Unicycling Sponsors/Companies

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there are any uni companies out there that I haven’t heard of my list so far:

Bedford
KHU
Qu-Ax
Koxx One
Torker

That’s all I can think of, if you can add some more to the list I will forever be in your debt.

Jas

Bedford
KHU
Qu-Ax
Koxx One
Torker

Surly
Kris Holm
Miyata

Axis
Bedford
Coker
DM
GB4
Hunter
Koxx
Kris Holm
LiveWire
Miyata
Nimbus
Onza
Pashley
Pichlerrad
Qu-Ax
Raleigh
Schlumpf
Schwinn
Semcycle
Siegmono Cycle
Summit
Sun
Torker
United
Wilder
Wyganowski
Yuni

got this list from here

ABC’ electro
Axis
Bedford
CDK
Coker
DM
GB4
Hunter
KAHERO
Koxx
Kris Holm
LiveWire
Miyata

Monty
Nimbus
Onza
Pashley
Pichlerrad
Qu-Ax
Raleigh
Renegade
Schlumpf
Schwinn
Semcycle
Siegmono Cycle
Summit
Sun
Torker
United
Wilder
Wyganowski
Yuni

don’t forget division8.ca they are the candian distributor of Koxx-one,try-all and a whole bunch of others. They are a great company, very much into uni’s!
cheers
bry

Yeah but come on. How many unicycles do those brands actually make/sell? Do we even care?

Hmm well DM unfortunately are out of the business, I think the only siginificant one in that list is Live Wire.

yeh dm was big for a long time, before trials or anything it was i think one of the main brands, i remember paying £150 for my ringmaster pro dm which was a freestyle and at the time very good, its still cool now, the frame is good, cranks and hub are cheap i think but don’t really know, i think raleigh have made afew different unis apart from that i dont know them, im intigued by live wire though

i didn’t see cyclepro in that list. that is a fairly common cheapo uni.

trialsin.com

Telford- the wierdest looking uni ever, but a great milestone in MUni history

If I was sponsored by Knox-One, I would be soo happy. Telfords are odd…

it’s koxx one by the way ganon. :stuck_out_tongue:

DM also came out with the first splined uni in 1999 it had a heat treated chromoly hub that was a 10 Spline. It is still in my oppinion one of the strongest hubs out there as it is rated for 450 foot pounds of torque. i used to ride it myself, it had some wickedly wide flanges which were great for building a strong wheelset. I mean any hub that could last Kris holm, me and a friend of mine is now riding it so hard. it is almost 8 years old, how wicked is that. seriously DM is a revalutionary company in unicycle history, for the record the did make it with help from kris and a john foss and a lot of other great unicyclists.
cheers
bry
p.s someone needs to make a history of unicycling movie (Dan i am looking right at you…)

More important Companies!

What about Municycle.com? I know that they are under the UDC umbrela but Roland at MDC is so much better than UDC!

Also very important, Alfred E Bikes (AE Bikes). Look up the threads on them and you will see why they are SO IMPORTANT!

Unicorn

Interesting idea…

That’s me, whoo!:slight_smile:

Six Six One
Roach

compulsion cycles

I was gonna add that one, and renegadejuggling.com