Unicycling has made me hate my son!

Well if his legs are too short to reach the pedals on a Coker… then the simple, obvious solution is to purchase a Coker and learn how to ride it ASAP… or at least before your son’s legs CAN reach the pedals - so you have ample time to gloat!

With that one simple purchase… you’ll turn the tables around completely! From that point on, your son will hate you!

Every time he see’s you blasting past him on that huge wheel, he’ll turn green with envy… and you’ll have a huge smirk on your face… savoring every moment of it!

And the best part is, till those legs of his grow - there ain’t a dang thing he can do about it (cause I’m sure you won’t let him try to ride your Coker with blocks under his feet and if he asks to… you can always tell him that it’s too dangerous and that it’s your obligation as a parent to protect him).

Simply, easy, and guaranteed to work like a charm! Now go order your Coker!

Ah, but to turn the tables here, if you were riding out together and someone mutters the usual phase “Where’s your other wheel?” - you could say “Hes got it” whilst pointing to each other… and so on and so forth…

I think it great that you can spend some quality time with your son on a shared interest (assuming you can keep up with him :wink: ) - excellent parenting skills - Well Done!

Re: Unicycling has made me hate my son!

“HardcoreCokerRider”
<HardcoreCokerRider@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote in
news:HardcoreCokerRider.1qc47w@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> Well if his legs are too short to reach the pedals on a Coker… then
> the simple, obvious solution is to purchase a Coker and learn how to
> ride it ASAP… or at least before your son’s legs CAN reach the pedals
> - so you have ample time to gloat!
>
Or, cheaper, get a bolted seat post clamp: raise the seat to your height
and hide all the spanners.

Naomi

Or wait a bit till he becomes a teenager…He’ll never want to do what his Dad does…I’ve seen that happen before with a fellow unicyclist…