Unicycles In Movies

Post pictures of unicycles in movies! :slight_smile:

This one is from Wall-e at 00:26:30:

Just did a little edit in you reply :slight_smile:

Jackass

There is a shot of some one trying to ride a unicycle off something in one of the Jackass Movies.

It was pretty funny!

While watching Rango, I noticed that during the ā€œTheatricsā€ scene, there is a unicyclist shown.

I canā€™t seem to find a clip, but itā€™s there. :stuck_out_tongue:

They ride unicycles in the Batman with the penguin.

Right after Peeweeā€™s bike was stolen.

Thereā€™s a small scene in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince where Umbridge is riding a uni on a tightrope, saying ā€œI willā€¦ haveā€¦ ORDER.ā€

Iā€™m pretty sure it was in Fred & Georgeā€™s Joke Shop. Weasleyā€™s Wizard Wheezes, I believe.

Yes! She was balancing buckets of water. Hilarious is the only word to describe it. xD

Thereā€™s a pretty well animated unicyclist in the background here in Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence. Heā€™s juggling and fooling around but the police grab him :frowning:

It may be a little hard to see but heā€™s in the middle there :slight_smile:

I found two in Toy Story II :smiley:

Found around 24:00

Found around 55:00

SkƦrmbillede 2011-11-29 kl. 22.16.25.jpg

SkƦrmbillede 2011-11-29 kl. 22.17.48.jpg

There is one in the movie real steel in the middle of the movie.

There is on near the end of ā€˜17 againā€™ at the part just before that are about to play the basketball match

Oh yeah, remember seeing that! Thereā€™s like two guys sorta flailing around the gym before the game.

Found another one!
Itā€™s in the agressive inline movie called ā€œBlack Marketā€ about 23:00

SkƦrmbillede 2011-12-18 kl. 18.16.13.jpg

Waltz With Bashir.

I the grinch that stole Christmas with Jim carry there are two scenes with unicycles.

Old thread I knowā€¦
but I just went to see pitch perfect and I noticed a unicycle in it multiple times which made my day.

For anyone who hasnā€™t seen it, I fully recommend you do its so funny and nothing like Glee.

pp #1.png

pp #2.png

This is a really cool thread as it combines two of my favorite subjects: unis and movies. Although the number of DVDs in my collection far out number my unis. :smiley:

Didnā€™t feel like it merited a whole new thread. Found this while searching for old Lego ads in historic Sears Wishbooks:

Thatā€™s pretty interesting.
Has anyone reading this ever used poles as a learning aid, or heard of them being used?