Unicycles in British Columbia? Kamloops area?

Hi. New to this site. Looking for something for my adult sons / partners when we have a get-together. Nothing fancy. Just in town, roads/trails, simple stuff. My old one had two posts to accommodate their various heights. They’re all in the 5’10" - 6’1" range now. They can get fancy ones if they want. Had one many years ago and they enjoyed it but lost it in a fire.

Thanks!
Tom

Hey Tom!

I have a 32” Nimbus uni with very low mileage on it if you’re interested. I’m located near Vancouver and would love to discuss a fair price!

Thanks, Jade

Hi,

As of yesterday, my schedule has changed. Got scheduled for knee surgery April 5 so I’m skiing and prepping until then and probably not traveling for ??2-3-4 weeks?? after. All depends on recovery.

If you haven’t sold it by the end of May, feel free to get hold of me again. Otherwise, good luck for a sale!

Do you have a ballpark idea of price? I haven’t been in the market for many years; just wanted one for a get-together with my kids/partners but - hey - maybe a grumpy old guy can get good at it, too! Oh - and where is “near” Vancouver, in case a friend or family member can grab it.

Regards,

Tom

Hey Tom!

Im in the greater Vancouver area! My unicycle is just over a year old, has less than 50km on it and is about $840 Canadian for you to get it new from unicycle.com UK. Does $500 sound fair?

Hi Jade,

The price is probably fair but it’s way more than I’m looking at spending. Right now I just want something to keep around for when my adult sons visit, and maybe one day try to learn myself, but those are both infrequent activities.

Best of luck finding a buyer.

I’ll try to remember to get back into the Unicycle site and modify whatever I have there to make it more clear.

Regards,

Tom

Hey Tom,

I hope you find your looking for!