Unicycle stand for larger wheels

Same here. Bike hooks from the garage ceiling work well enough to keep them from banging into each other and frees up much needed floor space.

This guitar stand did not work, that is the one I posted a link to, it will not hold a unicycle without falling over… I now own two of them maybe I should learn how to play guitar.

Time to lighten up your unis! Just make the whole thing out of carbon fiber, spokes could be carbon filaments even🧐

Falling Unis… that’s sounds not good. When you learned play the guitar then please on a Unicycle :grin:.

The stands what if used, is that own: Einradständer Deluxe

I don’t found it on Amazon but on a local shop for music or so you can have luck to found it or in the world wide web.

1 Like

I will look into that thank you

Thanks

Here is where my uni organization stands at this point. 3 on the bike stands and 2 hanging. I have a 24 inch Oracle coming next week so I think I’m going to get another stand for it.

1 Like

If I overlap the bases I can condense them more. Right now I do not need to.

What I set up for bicycles was two 1" steel pipes across the garage ceiling with 2x2s attached to them with screw eyes. Sticking out from the bottom of each 2x2 are 3 large hooks. This gives me the bicycle/unicycle equivalent of a coat rack. I can hang them from the hooks and then slide them as far towards the wall as possible. By alternating their direction or orientation it allows me to space them closer together and use less space. This setup also keeps the floor clear.

2 Likes

Here it is on Amazon US. I play winds, so I have a lot of Konig&Meyer stands (but not this particular guitar one). They’re pretty solid. This one works for uni since it hangs the uni directly downwards instead of leaning it. A guitar doesn’t weigh nearly as much as a unicycle, so any leaning kind of stand risks toppling over the uni.

1 Like

Sounds interesting… Wouldn’t mind seeing a picture of that!

Duff, will you please provide a photo? I didn’t get it at first, but then I keep thinking about it while coming up with different ideas. Each idea that proves your description to be more true is the one I hold onto.

But, a photo allows me to be (a little) lazy.

Thank you!