unicycle showed in 2008 Beijing Olympic game.

we supply monocycle from China,which is showed in 2008 Beijing Olympic game closing ceremony.

mail.jpg

mail2.jpg

Those look neat, the little riding I’ve seen of those looks very conservative. I just want to ask all those stupid questions I get asked as a unicyclist. What tricks can be done? Can you ride up and down hills? Do they have multi-gears, or brakes? What’s the best way to bail off if needed? Can you lean into a turn, do a tight circle and and then ride on straight again? Do you have a video? How long does it take to learn? How expensive are they? Shipping?

$

whats the price?

Our mono cycle is FOBUSD1270 /unit based on 144/68 units 40/20’container
(if same as the one with Li-ion battery and lights in the ceremony,the price will be USD1550)
also you can check old model video to see how it work at http://video.google.com by key words"One Wheel Bodybuilding Entertainment Bicycle"

OR one of customers’ site:www.mrpedalsworth.com

usually we send by ship.For samples,we can send by expressmail(expensive) or by air.
(about 60kgs per unit).

Also you can modify it to powered one .

WHat’s the diameter?

I want to know if I can get it in my door.

diameter:2008mm

pls contact us with yout detailed add and contact info ,post code so that we can check the forwarder.

This looks like a better video of what seems to be the product being discussed:
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-kMdC3nCs

i think its a ripoff, and i don’t think you are likely to sell any here…

i could see you getting that much from some rich dude, if it was ridden in the olympics, but as for a toy… thats stupidly expensive for what it is, i see about $100 worth of materials and another 100 worth labor costs, so i see around 300 as a reasonable price, unless its something more special than it looks to me.

And what do you see in parts and labor when you look at a $1500.00 uni from UDC?

To be honest, I thought it would cost more than $1550.

I have always wondered where one would purchase a monocycle, and it is cool you can get the same model they used in the olympic ceremony. This thing would be great for circus clubs or clubs that go in parades a lot. I would love to have one, but I can’t justify the expense for myself right now and I don’t know where I would store it.

To get a one-off custom made one would cost well over $1550. If it is cheaper than having one custom made and they aren’t otherwise available I don’t think you can complain about the price.

Those things do look supper cool and one day I will have a monocycle.

lol $300? $1550 seems fair to me.

Found this quite interesting a discussion so here’s my few cents’ worth as an Asian.

While I won’t go as far as skrobo to condemn this as a ripoff, I do think that the price is very steep. $300 would probably be close to its cost price (probably less actually) but it would be depressing to not make a good profit from an opportunity like this. Then again, it’s not like the people who’re doing the grunt work of manufacturing are going to be seeing the profits.

The contraption’s really worth as much as you’re willing to pay for it.

Old Model

I am interested in the older model. What is the unit price on it in USD? And what is the weight limit for riders?

monocycle

hi old model do not produce now.only 6 unit at stock and price same. rated weight:65kgs