Unicycle road trip to Tsali, North Carolina

Just throwing this out to the North Carolina unicyclists on this forum that I’m going to be passing through the Smokey’s on May 30th to get in a ride at Tsali Recreation Area. I’m actually up in the area to drop off a bunch of my running buddies up at Clingman’s Dome (early) than am going to head right to Tsali to ride all day and meet up with the group at Fontana Dam sometime that afternoon. It looks like the trails open to “mountain biking” on a Saturday are the Thompson Loop and Mouse Branch Loop so I’ll at least be riding those two and maybe some additional mileage time permitting.

If anybody is interested in joining me just PM me, otherwise at least post some good trail beta to this thread so I can know what to expect; I’m sure I won’t be the first to unicycle there! I’ll try and post some photos and a short write up to this thread after the fact.

Bump.
What nobody up for off-road unicycling one of the best mountain bike trails in the world or at least in America :roll_eyes: ? Anyhow I’ll bump this again right before I go to see if there’s any last minute interest…