Unicycle hub and cranks for sale...square taper, 170mm, Suze hub

I swapped out the hub on a wheel, this one is, I think, narrower than the 100mm standard (is there a 93mm standard or something close to that?). It has been sitting in my parts bin and if anyone wants it, I will send it for postage (parts are free :). It should easily fit in a medium envelope/box so that’s something like $12 ish (to the US).

I’ve been looking for something like this for my vintage unicycle that has 93mm bearing spacing and 40mm bearing diameter. What is the bearing diameter on this?

Hello. I think they were 42…but they went in a box of donations to the local recyclery…(bicycle recycle, not the dump!), so I was about to post that they were no longer available. If you were really keen, I could ask for them back…I don’t know that anyone would use them right away, but maybe for a project…

Sorry!

-Kelley

I’m super-keen. I’ve been looking for a 93mm square taper for a while, and can’t find anything anywhere! Everything is 100mm these days, or the bearing diameter is too big. The hub on my vintage project unicycle is the kind with cotter pins, so I’d like to upgrade to square taper when I put a new rim on. If you would be so kind as to ask for them back, I would be very grateful. The only thing is that they would have to be 40mm diameter bearings to fit in my frame.

| kell8888bell
March 5 |

• | - |

Hello. I think they were 42…but they went in a box of donations to the local recyclery…(bicycle recycle, not the dump!), so I was about to post that they were no longer available. If you were really keen, I could ask for them back…I don’t know that anyone would use them right away, but maybe for a project…

Sorry!

-Kelley

I just thought… if they don’t want to give the hub & cranks back, maybe you could pass along their contact info and I could ask them about dimensions and see if they’d be willing to ship them

Hello Carlin…

OK, then :slight_smile: I will go chase this up. It should be easy to find in the box we dropped off. I will keep you posted :slight_smile:

Thanks!

-Kelley

Thanks Kelley! Good luck… I’ll stay tuned

Hello Kelley… no pressure, but any luck yet?

We are away this weekend…I am chasing!

Ok no probs! Enjoy your weekend!

you are in luck! We are going to go and collect it off them on Tuesday next week. Then I can ship it to you.

-Kelley

wow, great news! Thanks Kelley!

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.