Unicycle horse boy

Riding my 36" wearing a horses head mask. It was more difficult than I thought it would be just being able to look through the nostrils. It is a music video so you have to wait for it or fast forward to about one minute in if you only are interested in the unicycling part.

I watched it all

very creative. Each ingredient is interesting. Is this all you ? song/music/video/characters ? Curious what the inspiration was for this video. I’m sure a lot of time Went into putting it all together. Jeff C

Nice “Entry of the Gladiators” guitar solo. Up to that point, I wasn’t sure if you had any guitar chops.

Thank you Jeff. Yes it is all me. I don’t know what inspired this song apart from having the props and thinking it would look funny in a video. There are more music videos and a couple of unicycle videos on my YouTube channel if you want to check them out. Some are in Swedish though.

I haven’t posted here in quite a while … but after watching your video I felt the need to.

Initially I thought it was quite corny … but I have to say that I was smiling by the end, so much so that I had to watch it again.

Nicely done !! I like the strong rock beat and the meedly bits on the tiny strings is awesome :slight_smile: … (Strong Bad Guitar in case you don’t know the reference) :slight_smile:

Whoa dude!

That is just wicked cool! But now i sorely need a 36"… And a naked lady on a wrecking ball too

Great and funny video.
The sound is good, the guitars and voices are very well recorded and mixed.
The only thing I would improve is the bass.
Is there a bass recorded or is it just sub-mixed?

You are absolutely right. I don’t own a bass, so I played the part on the low E string of my guitar and droped it one octave digitally and tried to make it a bit more dirty. I’ll pay more attention to the bass in the future.