unicycle clothing what do you wear??

i just wondered what people wear for unicycling i find if i wear trousers (pants) that they catch while riding.so i wear shorts and trousers as little as possible.i also find that wearing running style trainers difficult to ride in i some how feel disconnected from the pedals.so i wear flat soled shoes or bmx style ones. does any one else do this??

Never ride without

these

Speedo and tube socks… :sunglasses:

Re: unicycle clothing what do you wear??

Tried nothing once (lonely dirt road), but I think I looked ridiculous, but
it was fun. :o)

Remove the OBVIOUS to reply.
“thinuniking” <thinuniking.v5fje@timelimit.unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:thinuniking.v5fje@timelimit.unicyclist.com
>
> i just wondered what people wear for unicycling i find if i wear
> trousers (pants) that they catch while riding.so i wear shorts and
> trousers as little as possible.i also find that wearing running style
> trainers difficult to ride in i some how feel disconnected from the
> pedals.so i wear flat soled shoes or bmx style ones. does any one else
> do this??
>
>
> –
> thinuniking - mad as a clown
>
> i have given up the wheel to live
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> thinuniking’s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4294
> View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/28216
>

i always wear a long sleeved shirt of some sort because i dont wear any equipment on my arms, so sleeves save my arms a bit. i also wear pants, because i find that leg armour looks ridiculous, so i put my leg armour on under my pants. usually jeans or cords.

Kevin

leg armour looks ridiculous…I wear cords.

zzzzip zzzzzip zzzzzip zzzzzip zzzzip

whats that supposed to mean??

That’s the sound of somebody walking who is wearing cords

:slight_smile:

hahahahahhaa i love it!

shorts and a t-shirt…in the future some armour…

padded uni shorts, tie-dye t-shirt, short socks, and indoor soccer shoes (and sometimes a helmet)

I usually ride in cycling shorts and jersey, 661 4x4 leg armor and ALWAYS wear a helmet and skater’s wrist protectors

I have a pair of green Roach corduroy shorts. :slight_smile:

I ride in a t-shirt, soome long shorts, roach leg (and arm armour for the more rocky and dangerous trails) and some footsall shoes (high quality indoor soccer shoes). I also use a helmet and occasionally gloves or a wrist guard.l

i wear tshirts, oversized pajama pants, and foam flipflops. most people would recommend against this though

i wear a t shirt shorts or my cords and my shoes whihc are sort of hiking boot/shoe things (good grip) and sometimes my nice grey fingerless gloves whihc were only 45p new in there packet from a oxfam!

Bib overalls or bike shorts. carjug

T-shirt and preferably bike shorts. When they are not available (not washed), I wear a pair of slick basketball shorts or a pair of track pants. As for shoes, I find that I have no problem with my running/walking shoes and my Wellgo pinned pedals.

I also wear helmet, wrist guard, soccer shin guards, and, if I am not wearing track pants, knee pads.

Wrist pads and knee pads if riding offroad. If I just go practice freestyle or something similar I don’t wear armour. I haven’t found any use for a helmet yet but I’ll get one for next summer.

On the cloth side. It’s a bit cold now (1-5 degrees celcius) so I wear windshield clothes (what do are these called). In winter I’ll have to use some skiing jacket and pants. At summer I just wear shorts and t-shirt.

Trials/MUni shoes?

Hey everybody!!

Has anyone heard of the Intense brand of cycling shoes? A pro mountain biker told me to get them because I am having problems with my KH cranks hitting on my ankles. He said I should get the “high-top” version of the Intense shoes so that I don’t neccessarily have to wear ankle guards. I did a search for Intense cycling shoes on the internet and only found some pictures of the shoes (not sure whether they are in high-top version or not). No prices, and it says that they are out of production. I would REALLY like to buy these shoes. If you have any you would be willing to sell or know where you can still buy them, please post info.