Here’s a quiz for people who were at UNICON IX in Bottrop, Germany, or those who
wish they were; the top ten questions:
- How many different unicycling T-shirts were traded?
- What do “UNICON legs” look like?
- How many unicycles can you hang on a fence?
- What does “Tatonga” mean?
- Did the track really catch on fire behind the Chinese racers?
- What does “to please you” mean?
- What’s the spin RPM for riders from the Toyoda Club of Japan?
- What happens when you move the red plastic thingies?
- How many unicyclists does it take to surround an entire park?
- When Julien Monney trades away his shirts, what does he trade for?
Answers to these (and other) questions will be posted around the Asian Games
Village in Beijing at UNICON X in 2000!
John Foss answers not found at: http://www.calweb.com/~unifoss/