Uni Tricks Clips Game!

you can do the rewind rolling… i dont care, as long as its in there, and if you want throw in another 180unispin for good measure.

just get it down

oh and kelly if you do do it, try not to put crankflips in there. they are like last weeks trick now.

What do you mean by that?

Alright that might make it slight easier. the hardest thing is that stall and then 2nd hardest is probably the rewind. ill try to get it filmed tomorrow.

I usually throw in a extra unispin anyway to get my seat facing forward.

Alright this is just a general questions about the game (not for this trick, just something i would like to know). Do the tricks need to be in the same order for the combos?

Alright i did alex’s combo. I added an extra unispin after the first one so my seat would be facing forward. I also added one at the end just so i could get my facing forward so i could ride away seat in. I’m happy i actually got a full rewind in there. I hopped alot before the stall because my feet kept getting stuck under the spokes.

Here is the video:

Alex’s Combo

I’ll go film the new one now.

after you add a new trick you should wright all the tricks in the list and the one you added… that way i dont need to read a lot, lol

i think your thinking of the add-on combo game. this is a different thread that started before the add-on game. One person does a combo of tricks and then the next person does the first persons combo and then there own new combo. It doesn’t add-up. You can look at the first post in this thread.

I wont be able to film the new one till tomorrow.

ohh opps i taught is was the add on game… OPPS. my bad… continue if you will.

sorry for the delay. here is the new combo

1. mount to donkey kick
  2. hop on tire
  3. 270 unispin from tire to pedals
  4. blind 180 unispin
  5. leg around
  6. leg aroung with other foot

The combo

My donkey kick kind of sucked in this (my back foot hit the pedal at the 3/4 mark, and my front foot hit it the pedal when it was full).

anyone going to try it, or new game?

im gonna revive this thread… jeff wins!!! ill start again

heres the new combo

here

1. 180 unispin to donkey kick
  2. 270unispin to tyre
  3. 90 back
  4. stepover body varial
  5. 180 flip to fakie

I can do it apart from the 180 unispin to donkey kick, the best i can do is mount to half donkey kick.

nice combo hehe

Exactly the same here:o

You guys better get workin’ on it! :slight_smile:

I’ts funny how one little trick can keep you from doing the whole thing…
I mighta sorta could get close to a donkey kick, but 180 flips… nahh.

cool i won…

Nice combo, i can get everthing in it except for the step around body variel.

EDIT: im pretty busy right now so i wont be able to film it for a bit (tests, finals, homework, etc…). Maybe this weekend i might have some time but i think its supposed to rain.

sos this has probably been explained but what tricks are we allowed to do because i dont see many freestyle tricks, is the idea to stick to street tricks

cheers
Lucas

any tricks can be done as long as its on flat ground. So freestlye is fine. when i have the time to film alex’s combo im probably going to put a bunch of freestyle stuff in.

It would be impossible to incorporate stairs, grinds, gaps, etc… because there all different sizes.

Everything in this so far has been freestyle.

I would call most of what ive seen more street than freestyle, i tend to count freestyle as what are in the levels and a bit more, but i would count things like flip tricks n uni spins definetly street tricks