Uni parts, wheelset, pedals, frames, ect...

so what is still available? is it all still here? does the kh frame come with a post?

Ive got first dibs on the Kh frame. I pm’d him so long.

I’ll take the nimbus frame if not taken… but I’ve already pmed you and gotten no response… thats a little sketch…

Im with SaintUni. This is a little sketchy. You thing he or her would have answered by now.

hey sorry everybody here’s an update.

Nimbus frame is sold to sam and Jeremy R has dibs

KH frame Beeper’s got.

The saddle Krashin’ Kenny pm’d me a while ago first before anyone else.

The odyssey pedals are not for sell anymore cause i can’t beat dans comp price.

So i think the only thing still left is the wheelset which ill lower the price down to $249 Its really a solid wheelset.

Sorry everyone that was my bad I got kinda lazy thanks!!! Forgive me!

$10 dollar drop? Still not worth it…

why not man?

Did you ship the saddle yet? Did you get my pm with my corrected shipping information? I still haven’t gotten a pm with your address so thast I can send your payment.

Has anybody else tried to buy anything from this guy? He doesn’t seem too interested in replying? :thinking:

When I asked you about the shipping costs and pictures, you told me “I know what you mean” and told me you would do it asap… You were on the other day and I would have thought you would get back to me then.

I’m very anxious to buy your frame. If you could please get pics up for me and Private message me the shipping costs as soon as possible like you mentioned, I would really appreciate it.

sorry everyone i’ve been lazy lately ill get on top of it!

sorry, but normally “lazy lately” doesn’t encompass the course of nearly 2 weeks.

That seems more like all the time.

If you ever plan to really try and sell things and make money, your going to have to be responsive and cooperative with the possible buyers, otherwise no ones going to want to buy from you. You already have a reputation now.

dude i’ve never even talked to you in my life and then you come in here haha i’ve been pm’ ing them but just didn’t sign in for a while forgive and forget is what i do for other people but if thats the way you want it to be thats cool to.

ps. do not at all want to start a huge argument so lets let this be the last thing said about it.

thanks.

soooo is that KH frame sold?

yeah sorry but if they back out your next up!

how about you just sell it to me. im ready to buy it right now

haha tell you what i have another kh frame that im using but if i for some reason end up not needing it or something your the first to get it. Or if one of my friends wants to sell theres.

im on a time limit. im buying all the parts i need for my new unicycle this week. if you will sell me one of your kh frames i will buy it.
-Riley

then no sorry i won’t have one this week. Sorry man.

I appreciate your loyalty to selling it to me :slight_smile: