Uni Geezer: "Hello Again!!!"

Welcome back Terry!! :smiley:

glad your back, and that’s an awesome video!

Glad to see your keeping up the good work uni0ing and on your videos :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

great to have you back!! loved the vid!!!

one of us, NO, one of us NO! haha so awesome, your videos always entertain.

YAY!! great review of the last two years I really enjoyed watching it! I’m glad everything is going well for you now… Happy riding Terry, you crazy old man!

Thanks so much for all the great comments! To paraphrase Wayne and Garth, “I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy!” :o:):smiley:

You LEG-END!

Ah, good to see another vid from you :slight_smile:

That was great!

IMO there was at least another couple of minutes of good riding footage, skits, and outtakes, from all your vids, but then it might have been too long :o

I don’t remember ever seeing a couple of old clips w/ you on your DX. :thinking:

Yeah actually I had to leave out a lot more stuff because of the 100mb, 10 minute limit on youtube. Another option would have been to make 2 0r 3 parts of higher res too. The original wmv of this video was nearly 300mb, so I had to reduce it to meet the max requirement.

A bit longer w/ higher res in two parts I think would have been good.

If you maxed out the res, about how long would the max length of one part been?

well, I’d probably have to do three parts so I could max out each one. But I might try putting the full res version in one part in the gallery section.:smiley:

**Edit: I just checked and the gallery limit is only 128mb, so that won’t work either. Oh well. I guess I’ll just leave it as it is for now. Besides, even the higher res stuff doesn’t seem to look that much better on youtube anyway haha.

sweet vid terry:)

Thanks for making me laugh … you falling into the pond.

Thanks for proving me right … I KNEW you had a UniGeezer dummy!

and most importantly … Thanks for inspiring me.

Oh yeah, and thanks for coming back :slight_smile:

really is a great video!

What I meant is that if you maxed out the resolution, about how long could a 100 mb video be, or one part of a video?

i think about 2 min??? correct me sombody…

I really don’t know, but at least I don’t have to worry about it with my next vid, which is only 3 minutes, and it’s 40mb at the default resolution, which is dvd quality at 3.0 mbps.:smiley:

u should try side jump mount onto coker. those r fun and i bet u can do em. they feel a bit awkward but w/e.

What exactly is a “side” jump mount?

side- jump mount