UNDER PROGRESS: The Unipark

That’s a great idea. I might just do that.

I’m from georgia as well…alpharetta georgia…where are you in georgia?

Augusta

hmmm your user title is fairly accurate.

you have somthing in commen with shakespeare then!:wink:

you would have to be an idiot to take em if there wasn’t a sign up or you didn’t have permission…so that post was entirely pointless.

lol
and what if you just take them
and the security guard catches you
and tells you theres more over there but he didn’t tell you that?? then what?

cant forget about barrels and metal shopping carts…or pieces of pipe…or use the trees themselves in the woods after you tear them down or if there are any ones that are already fallen down…

For what?

use your imagination…

you forgot power cabel spools…

ah and you can’t have a unipark without a staircase…

some rails…

poles to jump to, gaps, twisted skinnys, round skinnys(trees would work!) and a million other things…

at first i would build within my ability range, then start to push it a bit–theres no point if you can’t ride the park, but its even worse if you aren’t chalenging yourself a bit

i meant to take em and let them catch you…and no one would hire a guard for some palates…

cable spools are supposed to be really good, i have no experience with them, but pallets are good for more than laying flat :wink: :wink:

you may want to look into some north shore stuff if you have a big enough area with some decent slopes, there are many threads devoted to different northshore objects, almost all of which can be built entirely from pallets.

Could you give me a link, Cuz I can’t find anything.

cable spools are awsome, what do you mean “really good”?

i have a couple huge ones-like 4 feet high and really sturdy, i can’t do anything with em without a step or somthing(laying em on their side is good too…

hmm

sounds like a real good idea
only problem i can think of is that if the council owns the land, and find out you’re tearing down trees and erecting a course, they might be a little less than happy…

+1 for cable reels, i don’t have any at the moment but plan to have about 4 in a couple of days, also want one for a coffee table, that would be ace :sunglasses: .

I got that covered. My Filthy Rich cousin owns the land. And they can’t hate me. :stuck_out_tongue:

here
here
here
here some use of logs
here
and here
I hope thats enough:)

That’s cool. I am gonna stop by Ace today and ask if they have anything they want to throw out.