UK trick clips game

Ok ive done my combo, so i suppose everyone has a head start learnin mine sept that everyone seems to not have their unis atm sos for u

here it is

not too hard should stop a few of you but not all, i wasn’t sure whether to go all out so i haven’t theres no hard freestyle in their just new street tricks or new to me anyway

it is

crankflip
rolling uni spin (doesn’t matter if u just uni spin cos its not rly a rolling uni spin)
seat in front crankflip
uni spin
360 uni spin

like i said should get afew of ya but im sure you’ll all get me so!! get ur combos up soon!

Oh and big apologies for swearing at the end it was cos it took me so long and was so tiring getting that combo the swearing was aimed at the camera sorry. and u have to wait till the end for me to do the combo successfully so i guess its not that easy :wink:

Ok nice, a good one to start with lucas, but if anyone can’t crankflip (like me) then still try the other skills, skip the crankflips. I’ll use total number of landed tricks to choose the winner.

Strictly speaking, the 1st unispin is just a static unispin with no prehops, since you stop, spin, and land static, you don’t roll out of it. But try it rolling, they’re cool to get down, and not too hard.

FYI the actual combo starts 32 seconds into the clip.

Loose.

umm yeah this should get a few people out

i should get it it will take me a while though

i only know like … 2 or 3 peple who could hit this combo in the UK

ohh yeah i forgot I DONT HAVE A UNICYCLE ARRRGHHH

Originally Posted by Lucas1wheel
crankflip
rolling uni spin (doesn’t matter if u just uni spin cos its not rly a rolling uni spin)
seat in front crankflip
uni spin
360 uni spin

Ok well im changing that so its easyier for people, sorry lucas but i did say i was waiting for someone to do something easy and you have gone up like 5 notchs!

You have put crankflips, erm how many people can crank flip in uk? are you daft? geez.

Lets See, how about this?

Double wrap around
Frame Drop
hop on wheel, back to pedals
wheel walk

that ok? dont know just trying to make it so more people can join in

Amanda, do you think your going to fool me? Haha, I think thats Jeff isnt it? It doesnt look at all like The Bishop, smooth.

Mike

No, you lot need to read richards rules because now we are playing that everyone puts a combo up that is unique to them and then the other people have to try and learn it over a week and the person who learns the most combos wins so we can start hard.

grrrrrrrrrrr :angry: i dunno what to do then because i thought the idea with this one is that it frives the standard on, so people will spend a week learning and you can easily learn a crankflip in a week, if not a couple of hours, i couldn’t do freestyle because i don’t have the space, so i thought i’d try this, trev could get crankflips in like 5 minutes if he wanted, i bet jason could get em too, sif crankflips are not much harder than crankflips if harder at all.

Sos everyone why doesn’t everyone just post there best combo and we will all have a go at each others winner is the person with most combos done successfully or most tricks landed!

off to school now
Lucas:D

why dont we just all post our best combos and … just post them

im not the competative type

:slight_smile: :wink:

why not just set it up as an easier version of the other Uni tricks clips game? less confusing.

yeah … start with one trick and then some1 does that trick and adds there own on the end in a combo.

we keep doing this untill we have a combo only one person can do

start it off easy (no crankflips or stand up whatnots) we can add more difficult tricks later on

when someone wins we start again

Im in! for sure

some one start, can everyone 180 uni spin cos that sounds like a reasonable trick as its neither freestyle or street so everyone should be able to do it i think.
if we agree on that then some one post itn then what is it first person to post their trick adds a trick the trick on at the end

No unispins for now

Hey guys, stop giving Lucas a hard time about this. Lets all agree on something we all want to take part in and then do it. Personally I’m kool with both variations of the game. Lucas is right, to get the combo I would be willing to atleast try and learn crankflips in a week, (thanks for your confidence in me champ).
Anyway, I’ll go out and film a combo and post it, if the rules of the game change, fair enough, I’ll go out and film that one too.

Speak to you soon,

Jas

haha I like giving lucas a hard time :stuck_out_tongue:

can’t we invent a town in england somewhere with lots of steps, sports halls, square hand rails and a unicycle.com supermarket and all unicyclists live in it i can’t believe im the first to think of this why haven’t we done it we could name it mono or uni yh i like that any one up for it!

Ha Ha, I can understand that :stuck_out_tongue:

yeh everyone does dont know why its not as if im at all arrogant :roll_eyes: lol

go to the [B]Add-on combo game thread[/B] i made a while back (ill bring it back to the first page). Theres not point in making a whole new thread for the exact same thing.

Just make sure to start off with easierish tricks. Someone start a new game in it.

yeah but the point is it ment to be for people in the UK