UK- SW uni meet- July 13th Exeter

UK- SW uni meet- July 13th Exeter

SWUM are doing it again. Another Uni meet at Riverside leisure centre. Enough space to play hockey AND do workshops, practise, take levels tests, do a long jump comp and a IUF obstacle course ( slalom) comp.

Open to all riders from the wobbly newbie to the annoyingly good and everyone inbetween. IF you need to borrow a uni please contact me before hand to check i can bring one along for you.

Usual rules about clean tyres and plastic pedals and responsible adult if your under 16- YOU NEED TO BRING THEM.
We wil have some plastic pedals to sell you if you don’t have any.

Can’t make that one Sarah - doing an audax with Tue (eek, think he’s a bit quick now while in Lobster mode - I managed to keep up OK last year)

Rob

Sarah please can you confirm it is Sunday 13th July? The website states Saturday 13th.

Thanks

Keith

yes- Sunday 13th, one for those who have Saturday jobs. Thanks for the heads up about the web site, I’ll get that changed.
sarah

web site corrected. any workshop requests or offers?

might be able to be there. I’ll have to see. Dan’s probably gonna come as well.

aren’t you the know it all.

well me and dan and dane will be there

I cant come :frowning:
Ive got to work
Savage!!

Amanda- if you are there but not riding you will be non rider and therfore not paying. I’ve got stuff to talk to you about november freestyle day and an event next year, I think I mentioned Iwas waiting for a quote for a site for it when we meet in town last week.
i hae the quote and its resonable.
lots to chat about.i need your help… please come tomorrow,

We’ll see you tomorrow, looking forward to riding a 20" indoors for a change.

Keith