UK Ideally - KH20 Trials - Mad4one 32h 19" wheel - KH 19" wheel - Kh26 frame

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!

Stop tempting me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

Anyway, I am already short of a trial frame so with 2 trial wheelsets I can create a trial bi-uni-cycle creature (mwahahahahahahaahah!).

In a more serious note, as of today, I won’t be able to make you a decent offer except if you accept multi-installment payment :stuck_out_tongue: (or a trade with lots of parts)

I take gold doubloons and precious gems if that helps :stuck_out_tongue:

If it doesn’t sell soon I will rip it apart and put the mad4one hub on my 24"

I only have a gold ring with a red gem (small ruby I think). But I don’t know if you have a jeweler in your contacts that would give you the amount you want for it.

In the dismantlement scenario, you will have parts left (rim, tyre…) :slight_smile:
Do you think the tire alone will also require to sell a kidney to pay shipping ?

Might be spliting the wheel as someone wants teh hub if so will have the Tyre and rim up for grabs :wink:

Wheel still available and might split it out if anyone is intrested

That would be a shame to split such a nice wheelset… :slight_smile: (even more with the fight it was for you to lace it with the proper spokes & nipples length :p).

Don’t remind me, that is one of the reasons I haven’t ripped the hub out and put it in my 24" as the 24" went together like a dream!!!

I am heading that way to be honest, my 24" will end up lighter than my trials lol

But them I have spoken with Mad4One who said they will custom make a 32 hole version of their Ali Disc Hub in the colour of my choice :smiley:

yumm!!! How much for whole wheel shipped to the US?

Sweeeeeet !

Will it be a favor ? Or will you testing a prototype and you can choose the prototype color ? :wink:

It will be a custom order to get the 32h drillings so you get to pick your colour.

All at a price :slight_smile:

I just need to get the 36er built then a Triton 29er frame of some description and then the hub

am being lazy and didnt read all the comments but am intrested in the kh20 and maybe both wheels if you still have it ?

Hi,

there is only the following wheelset left:

For the asking price, see the initial post :slight_smile:

PM sent :slight_smile:

Do you still have the Mad4one wheelset?

Unless the underpants gnomes have stolen it from the downstairs hall cupboard then yes :stuck_out_tongue:

I just checked, and unfortunately with shipping I won’t be able to offer you much for it. So unless you can make a deal with the underpants gnomes to swim the ocean with it for about 50 USD I don’t think its even worth bothering to offer. If you can figure out how to ship it for about that price let me know and we might be able to work something out.

Shipping costs suck to the US from here I will check again for you, I think lst time I found I could probably sneak it in under 2kg with packaging if I took the tune out of it.

Let me know what it is. Maybe you could take the tire off too.

Did everything sell?

I’d like to buy the wheel set if you’ve still got it lying around?