UCSB Unicycling - 10 min. video of muni and trials on my school's campus

nice! ive probably watched every vid of yours. i was a fan from way back, when i could hardly ride like 2 yrs ago.

Same here, Jess’s old movies basically got me into riding.

Hah, yeah, I guess there’s a story, though not very exciting. My uncle gave me a box of used miniDV tapes, that have footage of all sorts of concerts (he works in Concert Marketing). When I was capturing footage, I just added that random tidbit.

When I was standup wheelwalking (the shot with the tower in the background), there was a security guard/cop standing like that down in the plaza. He just stood there like that for about 5 minutes. I think he was hoping I’d take notice and put him in the movie.

My 2004 KH muni with a custom seat (scott wallace base and deathgrip handle/airseat-kh cover-torker bumper), thomson seatpost, and magura brake. My trials is a KH 2005 wheelset, bedford frame, snafu pedals, custom seat (cf base, miyata cover, kinport handle). The uni my friend Eric rode is my old KH wheelset w/ Haro cranks, frame made by zack baldwin, and torker seat.

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I’m glad my videos may have inspired some of you to travel along the path of uni euphoria. I’ll never forget when after 6 months of riding (just basic stuff on my torker… I had no idea there was extreme unicycling) I looked up unicycling on the net, and found the unipsycho trailer (looks like the trailer has been taken down). I watched it over and over, and I remember wishing I lived in Calgary, Canada so I could ride with the group. I assumed that was the only place in the world where people rode like that. It’s so awesome to see inspiration flow in a circle!

Later,

Jess

yea, it is. i didnt know there was extreme unicycling until i saw your vids. and at the time, i think you were the first one i saw ride a bc in a vid wayyyyyy lnog ago. man, brings me back. and when i saw you glide, i never thought id be able to do that. then i ordered your shirt, and things fell into place. hmmm maybe the shirt has some effect?:slight_smile:

I’d like to see this video but the my realplayer won’t work. Can you send it to me in a pm in another format?

Damn, excellent riding :astonished:

Don’t use realplayer, use Windows Media Player… If you don’t have it, you can get it for free here: Get Windows Media Player - Microsoft Support
Let us know if it works…

Later,

Jess

Get the VLC player and you’ll be able to watch nearly all video formats.

Ah man, good shit, good shit!

Made me wish it was summer.

And your riding helped me get into it. And a clip of kevin mcmullin

Mike

that’s a great movie!

for that we make Unicycle.tv

For that effect, that people come into unicycling or grow to their maximum if they are still in it, we setup http://www.unicycle.tv and people from all over the world watch it day by day.

Once more thanks to all the people that helps to keep it alive by producing such great videos and by watching them !

keep on riding

I could have watched an hour of that!

Nice work sir, beautiful.

Good timing with those phone calls as well, you got there at just the right moments!

that was most excellent:D

AWESOME!! yeah it was like great… but at the end… yeah… OW

i love this viseo i watch it about every day i am on here just where i can waste some time