Turtle's wintermuni

enjoy:
https://youtu.be/ZBIlTwBTTXc

11 Likes

I am jealous you can already ride in snow this time of year. Choosing a coastal location not enough up North may not have been the best move snow-wise :wink:

1 Like

It’s a great Video. I enjoy your winter muni Video.

1 Like

Nice! Do you mind sharing what camera you are using? The video quality seems very good and you rarely ever see any traces of the stick.

Also the ridng on its own is impressive, but even more so you can also selfie-film while doing it!!

1 Like

That is a common benefit of the 360° cameras that tend to have an overlap between their 2 sensors making the stick disappear (but not the shadow of the stick :stuck_out_tongue: ).

But the question is still an interesting one about the brand/model/usage/editing experience as 360° action cameras are not yet as many on the market as regular ones…

1 Like

Thanks for you comments, it’s the insta 360 one x3 and i am very happy with it. 15 years ago I put the gopro on a skiing pole (way before the first selfiesticks existed here in europe), that was really hard for filming and editing.
With the insta it’s very easy, the only problem ist, to keep the lenses without scratches (use lens protections!!)

2 Likes

I am just about to buy my first unicycle and I am gobsmacked by your courage and skill! This is certainly an inspirational video for my soon to be first time tumble fest!

2 Likes