Trying to buy a Unicycle in Dubai (U.A.E)

Hello riders,

I have been trying to get my hands on a unicycle in Dubai. Unfortunately, there are no physical shops here that sell unicycles (I’ve called most of them asking). The web site unicycle.com does not ship to UAE.

My last and only option seems to be this brand called FUN. They are the only ones on Amazon UAE store. I tried to find out if this is a good brand and if it is one me as a beginner can use but I am unable to find anything.

I hope that you good people can point me in the right direction as to

1. FUN is a good and reliable brand
  2. If you know of any retailers or online stores that will sell me a unicycle in/to dubai.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

When you say unicycle.com, which one do you mean?

You’ll find that unicycle.com stores in different countries can ship to different places.

I don’t know whether unicycle.co.uk can ship to UAE, but they seem capable of shipping to most places.
@rogeratunicycledotcom might be able to advise where to look if they can’t ship to you.

Yes, Unicycle.com UK can and does ship to UAE regularly. The shopping cart can give you automatic quotes.

1 Like

Oh gosh.

You are completely correct. I was just on the wrong page. I had thought that the selection was just for language.

Thank you so much!

We send to Dubai we have some customers there.
Www.mad4one.com
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Qu-Ax may well also be happy to ship direct to UAE.

1 Like