trick ideaer

defenatly agree… jalousy… and justin 360 bod varial thats pretty sick… ill try it just to se ehow hard it is… haha

SHAUN IS A VENGFUL GOD!!! we will erect a golden statue to honor his wealth of knowledge and power, and so we dont suffer his smiteful wrath.

…at least shaun actually does stuff that might be useful one day.

hey justin, do you wrap your leg around half way before you jump? cos i thought that that would be the most probable way to do it, ill try to give it a go (steal it).

so a inward bigspin crankflip? i like them bananas. good luck dude.

haha, wow tomsey you’re crazy, but that’s radical. Haha. Still laughing at that. A full body varial would be insane. And a inward bigflip, tried it a few times yesterday, it’s not looking even close, haha oh well. laters

-Shaun Johanneson

youl get it shaun…there are very few excellent street unicyclists we can look to for guidance in these matters…and if noone can do it well then…thats no fun.

Umm…why not?

Are you god?

.whoa, do i really say something negative?

I dont care about your ego and im not jealous at all, the reason i said that is because there’s only one God. And shauns not it.

sorry if ive been negative, i really admire you shaun, your like my hero!

if i say something neg. its probably towards crankflips cuz i cant learn them

oh ok i thought it was something jealous…i didnt kno you were the religious type…i really didnt mean to offend. no hard feelins?

no problem, just so everyone knows.

can i call shaun a demi-god? like sort of a god but confined to the rules and physics of the world we live in or would you rather i just leave the whole god thing out of it?

Just say he’s good. HA. :stuck_out_tongue:

KH.

(Im religous too.)

fine…but i think good is undermining his tallent.

I think there are two different Jess’s here.

On another note, I’m not religous, and Shaun is a ridiculously good rider - much better than me - and probably the best street rider out there. He’s crazy dedicated and creative too. I also really like and admire his riding. But he isn’t god, just a really good unicyclist who has (guessing) worked harder than everyone else. The whole Shaun is god, we love Shaun, seems to be getting a bit old to me. Even if he is, you (no one in particular, there seems to be a group) don’t need to say it in every thread he posts in.

Just my thought,
David

wat bout ridin along droping seat out front into a ditch and do like poll vaulting and flip over with the seat on the ground then roll away with the seat dragin behind and then flick up with foot,that would be sweet

To sum up my feelings for this post…
yes

ahaha dude, ur a clown, im gonna keep callin shaun god, regardless to religous ppl being offended, hehe:p!

ok if you say so… we could call him “Shaun, vengeful god of the wheel”

sounds like an idea :wink:

Yo,

Hey call me whatever you’ld like (this will be cheezy) just make sure you call me your friend. lol. But seriously thanks for all the comments, if it wasn’t for all the people’s compliments I wouldn’t be where I am. I get hyped up because of the people that watch the vids and appreciate the riding. Thank you. This means a lot, and i’ll deliver the best I can with the next vid.

-Shaun Johanneson