Trials video series

…it’s been several months…

Great Videos, and more to come. I’m looking forward to the next one.

Innes

sorry guys, i had one made, it’s probably about my riding a few weeks after the one that’s up there. I just never got around to putting it up. The riding is decent, but not great. Anyways, i hope you like it.

-Ryan

sorry, now it’s up.
like i said,it’s decent, but the quality of the video is pretty bad since it was done on a digital camera, and it’s old riding too. oh well, enjoy anyways.

-Ryan

this is one old resurected thread but the riding is awsome

Body Armor … for that awsome pole drop to the chest.

Almost worth $5 to see that again :smiley:

You gotz skillz :sunglasses:

Great job. The riding was very impressive and I did not mind the poor video quality. Keep them coming.

Absolutely amazing. If that riding is only “decent” I’d love to see some of your “excellent” riding. You truely are a master of trials. Thanks for the inspiration. :slight_smile:

Andrew

Bravo!

I hope some of your skills rub off on me at Toque…
they better! haha!

real nice a lot better than me

forget this unicycling- i need to dance!

jon

dude you’re insane… keep them coming.

Chase

wow

Amazing !!! Good job !!

Awsome stuff,…but,what is it with little kids riding bikes behind unicyclists in movies?any body else notice that?

hrmm, I have noticed this, but not entirely conciously. Thought now that you mention it, you’re right, and there’s a lot. weird.

"… where’s my two dollars ! … gimme my two dollars! … "
(name that movie … hehe)

opps … an attempted threadjack … sorry!

You still have Mad Skillz :sunglasses:

That’s just amazing!

Keep it up!

Ryan you are awsome at trials. That drop onto the pole with your chest had to hurt, and very impressive skinny ridding. I can’t wait till you get your next one up.

Internet is sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow :angry:

mine’s not :slight_smile: