Trials Courses Unlimited

Some good stuff.

Heres some pics of our small set up. its getting bigger and better though. I set up a pyramid with the pallets in the backround after I took the pics.

last years trials course (2007)
currently in the landfill
new couse under contruction (50%) finished.
wayyyy better then the last one :slight_smile:

here is my 3 page gallery of my unicourse i built a while ago. I have added more obsticals to it since i took those pictures.
It’s worth taking a look at.
http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=280656

If your new one is better then its going to be pretty sweet becuase your old one was awesome aswel!
Oh and nice riding too :smiley:

just keep an eye out for my new video comming out sometime in the next couple weeks.:slight_smile:

dang, i gotta set up my trials course different.

ive got a lot of square footage to use, and a lot of pallets i can use, i just need to find something to make a layout.

need some ideas?

yeah, i can craft almost anything i would suppose. I have a trials 3 set, a 3ft tall wire spool, and a lot of pallets.

watch my video for some pretty sweet ideas.

Nice Idea, looks like its nicely built but it doesnt look very sturdy. If you add some triangulation, some cross bracing, it would make it all alot more rigid.

It actually is really sturdy.

Ill get some pictures of the course me and two friends are building.

Well the platform is really sturdy.

The pallet leaning against it could be a little more rigid but we reinforced it with some 2X4s underneath to make it not so wobbly.
they are in the pic

In that case, good job.

built that center piece today.
just organised it all to make a small course.

anybody know of a course near or in Chattanooga? :thinking:

anybody know of a course near or in Chattanooga? :thinking:

Riverbeds are a great place to look if you do not know of an urban course or place near by.

In Sequatchie.