Trials Courses Unlimited

Is there any secrets or special tips to building those train track pathways that you see in Muni a lot?
latter something?
Or are they just boards on two main logs?

Surfer,

Could you post a tutorial on how to make that triangle wood thing. (I saw it at the end of your trials line.

Thanx

it’s called a sandwich board and there is a little blurb about how to make one in the link zfreak posted from Klass Bill’s Web Site.

http://www.unicycletips.com/building.htm
Thats what I used. Download the pdf for pics with the sandwich board tutorial.

Heres my backyard setup. Pictures were taken after a night ride so im sorry if they are a little dark

Recently I made a few new things for my trials course. You can see them in my latest video. They were all fairly simple to make and are great fun to ride. If you want pictures of specific things, I will hopfuly be getting it back out this weekend so can probably take some for you.

Just build a litle course with my home made obstacles:

Got some more pallets (10) in my garage, but just was working on my gapping, skinnies and hight.
Easy to swich places with these obstacles to build new lines.

Peter M

bump.
xcrev and I are building a small course in his backyard. We collected some pallets and stuff and…
I made a sandwich board today and we are building a 5 foot high platform thats 4’ by 4’ wide.
I’ll post pics when we get some more cool stuff built.

Looking at this thread makes me so jealous of these courses. My parents are very against building anything outside my house >< grrrr

Some good stuff.

Heres some pics of our small set up. its getting bigger and better though. I set up a pyramid with the pallets in the backround after I took the pics.

last years trials course (2007)
currently in the landfill
new couse under contruction (50%) finished.
wayyyy better then the last one :slight_smile:

here is my 3 page gallery of my unicourse i built a while ago. I have added more obsticals to it since i took those pictures.
It’s worth taking a look at.
http://www.unicyclist.com/index.php?page=gallery&g2_itemId=280656

If your new one is better then its going to be pretty sweet becuase your old one was awesome aswel!
Oh and nice riding too :smiley:

just keep an eye out for my new video comming out sometime in the next couple weeks.:slight_smile:

dang, i gotta set up my trials course different.

ive got a lot of square footage to use, and a lot of pallets i can use, i just need to find something to make a layout.

need some ideas?

yeah, i can craft almost anything i would suppose. I have a trials 3 set, a 3ft tall wire spool, and a lot of pallets.

watch my video for some pretty sweet ideas.

Nice Idea, looks like its nicely built but it doesnt look very sturdy. If you add some triangulation, some cross bracing, it would make it all alot more rigid.