Trials Course Love 99

ditto.

funny you say that, as soon as i saw that rail i thought to myself… “ANDREW CARTER”

mind you, whenever us aucklanders see some crazy skinny like that we tend to refer to it as an Andrew Carter. lol

HOLY SHIT THAT’S THE COOLEST TRIALS COURSE EVARRR!!!
wow… it must have been a lot of work building that thing up… it looks REALLY nice.

I’m surprised Team Truckee hasn’t put one together yet… Lloyd had a bitchin’ course in his front yard for CMW '04…

i know…
he has one.
it’s more of a mini raised track run, but it’s still cool.
maybe this summer we’ll put one together. CMW’s supposed to be up in tahoe again, from what i can remember.

wow :astonished:

takes just under 3 mins to download the big one:)

Fantastic course, Jess. The credits were really different and interesting. The music was great and a nice change from what we’re accustomed to hearing with these videos. The filming was varied and interesting. The riding was great but what could one expect from you and Zack? Congratulations on such a constructive project into which you obviously have put alot of your time.

I thought eggs were supposed to come out.

Wow, I’m flattered. :slight_smile: That’s not to say that I could ride the rail though…it just looks like a hell of a lot of fun to try!

Jess,
Where did you find the rail?

Andrew

It’s been fine so far. Some parts are rock-solid, other parts weren’t made as well and are a little rickety. A lot of the wood was already crappy since we got it free from constuction yard workers giving us their unwanted wood.

Hell yeah! They have such a soothing sound. I’m seeing them live here at UCSB on 4/20 !

Absolutely. Email me at the start of my summer break (middle of June), and we’ll plan something. We’ll try to wrangle up as many riders as possible. Nobody better get hurt though… :frowning:

??

Yes… I just haven’t tried it yet. I’ll take your word and try it out soon.

My Dad does large-scale wrought-iron work, decorative railing/gates, etc. For one job, he had to have big rails bent perfectly, and he had a bunch done at some type of machine shop in Sacramento. He had a couple pieces left over, each was particially curved. I was able to connect them together with a smaller piece of pipe, and a lot of pounding.

Later,

Jess

haha you guys are suckers…not even 45 seconds to dload the big wmv.!

sweet movie, nice rail bail at the beggining

can u put it in a different format my windows media doesnt work

By “Cheating on the horizontal ladder” he means you had to jump from skinnie to skinnie.
But aniway nice movie, I’m asking my dad to let my put one on or jard to.
Must be sick :sunglasses:

There is a quicktime version… did you see that?

-Jess

We host it also on unicycle.tv for Windows Media Player and also for QuickTime Player.

Thanks to Jess !

jess; that video is rocking! man, you are getting good, both at filming and riding! let me know when you are home for the summer; i’ll come over and play on your stuff!
-corbin

excellent video, i love the way it was put together. Great filming, good riding, and fantastic music. The only thing i didnt like about it is the fact that course isnt in MY backyard:p
dang…i would kill to have a setup like that in my yard.

yeahh, so I know this was posted 2 months ago, but…

Pinback came to CHICAGO!!
I saw 'em in concert a couple months ago. Amazing, aren’t they?

Also, I’m really lookin’ for a new unicycle and if anyone knows what he’s riding, it would be spectacular if you helped me out with this one.

I was riding an '05 KH wheelset, bedford frame, snafu (old-style) pedals, miyata seatpost tilted and welded for reinforcement, carbon fiber seatbase with kinport handle, miyata foam and bumper, and kh fusion seat cover.

p.s., right on with seeing Pinback live!

All you thread subscribers, make sure you read this thread, I posted yesterday.
(that means YOU, Jason! Mr. “BTW, would you be interested in having a “trials weekend” or something at your place when you’re home from school?”)

Later,

Jess

anyone know the title of the AIR song on this video?