trial uni's

actually it is splined. people dont realize that. they are isis cranks. the kh moment cranks would fit on it. Get it. I love it. ive done 4 and a half foot drops and didnt hear anything and i could do even more.

I’m 99.99% sure that that’s not a gusset, its a reinforcment of sorts but all they did is move the weld out further. In my openion no, “real,” streangth is added.

Yes it is splined, and the moment cranks fit but that hub is not real strong. You’ll eventually break the cranks/hub if you keep up on the drops. Same strength as the Nimbus Trials Get the yellow hub if you want a Qu-Ax and plan to do drops.

That ‘ring’ extends down inside the frame, its not just sitting on top. It reinforces the weakest part of the frame, where the seatpost tube meets the crown.

koxx one have good trials uni’s

That’s true. If you don’t like Nimbus, KH and Torkers. Then Koxx is the next best thing to have. :smiley:

Too true… lol

Buy Kh and you wont be dissapointed, I bought a cheep trials uni and it broke after 10mins when I did a 2ft drop off a wall. I decided to buy a new hub (UDC cromo hub) I unlaced the old one laced and tentioned the new one, that lasted about a month. Then it broke (it was said to be one of the strongest square tapered hub). I decided to buy a KH as I was fed up of breaking things, I have done drops waay bigger on my KH which would have bust my old uni ten times over and it is fine. I now have confedence in my Kh and try bigger stuff with no worries. I wish I had bought it straight away, It would have saved money, effort and time.

Edit: 500th post :smiley:

ok well i am aware that getting the kh 20 is getting the best becouse i already ride one thought it’s not mine. but i don’t have 500$ to spend sooo…i’m gonna get the torker 07’.

doess anyone know were to get a cheaper torker dx 07’?

I have an 06 model, and mine has the gusset, I got it around january 1st, but I bought the 06 model, my frame is nowhere near breaking, does that mean I have the 07 model? or did you just get it wrong and it is the other way around?

I CHECKED OUT MY UNICYCLE, I THINK I HAVE AN 07 DX! That would be sooooooooooooooooooo coool.

http://torkerusa.com/
I have an 06, look at the 07’s, right now I am looking up an 06, I bet skrobo got it backwards.

but this one is 07? but has that one thing, where the others don’t.

Edit: This will solve a lot of questions—http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53611&highlight=Torker+new+07

Yaaa! I think I might have an 07 version

I broke my cotterless doing trials after about 4 months so then I got a Quax Cross splind

Or Qu-ax. :roll_eyes:

i love trials.