[Trial] Laust Juncher: Summer 2010

I spend most of the summer filming and editing this video… Enjoy and comment :smiley:

Music: Dizzy Mizz Lizzy - Silverflame

holy crap, I had no idea you were that good laust, that was an amazing video.
Thoroughly enjoyed
Do you not find you get your hair in your eyes? my fringe is only just long enough and it’s the most annoying thing in the world. :stuck_out_tongue:
Very good song choice, well edited too! :slight_smile:

My hair isn’t that annoying… I’ve had long hair in about 6 years, so I’m pretty much used to it :stuck_out_tongue:

pretty nice riding :slight_smile:
good editing and music :roll_eyes:
=> Good vid =D

but you should film more urban lines (in the city,…)

Sweet vid, Looks like you got a awsome setup in your backyard Im Jealous. :stuck_out_tongue:

Editing was perfect for the song, and riding was great! I loved that line at the end that was pedal grab over a pallet to ride on skinny, at first I didn’t realize you were on a skinny, and then I rewatched and was like :astonished: .

:slight_smile:

awesome!

my fav was the line at 2:00

What a great video! We really need to meet again soon. Do you come to the trials LM?

My favourite lines were the pedalgrab over the pallet to a skinny and the skinny with a 90 degrees bend.

Your trials course have become so great! It makes mine look so small and boring… :stuck_out_tongue:

But, I’m relieved to see that there is nothing that I couldn’t have done. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I hope that last sentence doesn’t sound too cocky or anything. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Oh, and I wish that I am as good at editing as you…

Well… The riding wasn’t my best, I put alot more effort in the filming and editing :stuck_out_tongue:
oh, and the pedalgrab to skinny thing is way easier than it looks :smiley:

Cool. I’ll build the same line and try it out. :slight_smile:
But:

Yup :smiley:

wow! truly an aesthetic one. Song evolved with the riding, really sophisticated editing. Enjoyed a slow-paced video after all that flippping and haste on the forum again :slight_smile: great riding of course.

Awesome video, thx!

Thanks alot :smiley:

Thanks alot :smiley: