Today I... (brag thread)

Today I sat in wishing it’d stop raining…

I jumped up my set of trial steps for the first time in a week, nice.
I rode about 2 revolutions one foot
Rode a ways backwards for first time in a while.
2ft drop (i can do about 4ft drops also)
Rode with bruised/chaffed/ and pulled muscles in my legs
I did about 15 drops off of a picnic table, and bent my cranks (see my avatar for reference)
I rule!!!
I also spun my yo-yo about 10 seconds while unicycling
rode a “skinny” or in my case a curb that was 15ft long

Thats all that I did in 4-14-07 and 4-15-07 w00t:) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Today I managed to land a few jump mounts for the first time. They are easier than they look as I found out I just needed to get over the whole what if I… way of thinking. Im planning on learning 180 unispins next so well see.

I bent my frame I built. lack of forsight. 2 gussets would have prevented it

dude, you and gussets are like me and mr runyan

they are also like me and your mom

you gusseted my mom? that’s gross.

yeah thats totally what I meant.
to put it better:
your mom and I are like you and runyan

Today i (well recently) landed a no-footer tire grab yeah!

leo

Today I learned treyflips in2in.

Recently learnt to go backwards like all the time and I can do 1foot much much better now:D

edit: Oh and can unispin more often and do it without 661’s:D

Today I landed two unispins.

This means a lot to me.

What!!! I was coming here to say the same thing!

Well actually I landed like six but what was special is I landed them one right after another!

Well done, man! Today’s the first time I ever landed them, so six in a row is a bit challenging for me at the moment, but you just wait about a week.

And congratz!

Probably not much for most of you, but I finally can go backwards :smiley:

I can finally take a drop off of our goose necked trailer, without feeling violated after!

Today (well, actually yesterday) I finally got the guts to do a suicide mount:) (yaay, me:D )

one step closer to unispins

Today I not only freemounted the 29 at will but did it over and over again with a full camelbak!

Ok… riding that way for 22+ miles was a bit much ('specially towards the end)… but…

A coker is looking mighty good about now! :wink:

today I increased my hop height from 14’’ to 20’’ Im super stoked

rode my unicycle in the skatepark and DIDN"T get kicked out. and static sidehopped way farther than ever before.