thrown out of tesco's supermarket.

A Rose by any other name…

thats the way it goes man. haters hate. ive been getting bored with my hood, so i drove down to a few surrounding cities to film and i encounter problems too. recently i got up earl and went down to a parking lot of a cafe that has a mural on the side for a shot, and it was 8am, and this guy comes out and asks “whats the problem”…i was thinking in my head…“the problem is your interupting my koosh koosh”…but i said “what do you mean problem?..im just filming my video”

“filming?” he asks.

“yea” i said.

"well i cant allow you to do that,he said.

"i said by what authority do you kick me out…i know you own that place over there but do own this cafe and the whole paking lot as well?

“yes” he said nervously." and youre a liability insurance if you get hurt"

Im not gonna get hurt i said and even if i do, im not gonna blame you. is there anyway that in this moment you could let me, for five minutes, use this parking lot for a scene?

"i cant let you, he said.

“i really dont like you i said”

he walks away

i drive off mad but i got over it… kinda

ohh yeah and he waited like 15 minutes to come talk to me, and he was basically talking to me in whispers the whole time. its like dude grow a backbone and hit me with some eye contact. lol.

put it in the baby seat in the trolley, any questions then say it’s your baby…well it’s not a lie :wink:

“I’ve got no idea what it is, it just followed me home.”:smiley:

I apologise, I don’t use the word p**** to mean specifically members of the travelling community, I guess it was a mis-use of the word as that is what most people take it to mean so I will retract it unreservedly. Thank you for teaching me to be a litttle more careful with what I say.