Thread for posting things you'd like to see done in a unicycle video.

thanks spencer…thats awesome

it’d still be cool to see in a video!

grinding:
crankflip to blunt
180 to blunt
would be awesome.
kevin? shaun?

Too bad alot of the footage of that stuff won’t be seen for a very very long time.

I know! It would be awesome! I can’t convince my sisters to get “good” though
:(.

She doesnt have to be good if she is naked.

I remember a thread like this from before, and posting what id like to see in that one.

ahh… nah… yeah not really appropriate…

ya im surprised at you jerrick! id like to see more tricks into and out of handrails.

uhm
someone jumping over a moving train, or from car to car on a train… I’ve thought about it… neither is reasonable for me… someone jump OVER a picnic table. a VIDEO of someone at least ATTEMPTING a frontflip(on the unicycle), mine is the only one i’ve seen out of all the claims to have video and to have done them…

A smooth 180 to blunt would be styley! I’d love to see that done

Front flip on the unicycle, its coming :slight_smile:

I was thinking of putting a few smillies in there before posting, but ended up not doing that. Probably should have. lol

Hmm, this isnt exactly a single thing id like to see in a video, but I would like to see a really good DH video. Maybe some street flare thron in there, like a few shifties and 360s. And as long as it flows like a biking video, ill be happy.

I wanna see more big street videos.

i wanna see more crazy techy street down little drops and stuff…say nothing bigger than a threeset…i think that is unicycling at its finest…

Once it starts going down 5 and 6 sets is when it gets interesting for me.

i don’t believe it, at all.
show me
and i’ll believe you

I can front flip my cranks :sunglasses: :smiley:

I’m not asking you to believe me.

Buts its coming :slight_smile:

Sadly I don’t have a video camera, if I did I’d be posting vids everyday.

Something as epic as a frontflip demands more then a poor quality cellphone video.

Dont worry people your dreams will be answered soon. Im hoping to finish my vid for around christmas, probably just after :smiley:

hahaha your funny :smiley: anyway, i think it would be sweet to see people doin more collaboration vids…no matter what their skill level

Yeah, but if you dont have a camera, then you better use your tiny cellphone.