THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET PARTICIPATED

Don’t be chumps!

Comply!

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/faces

Yes, I know, sorry… I still haven’t got a picture of me I really like. However, just to make you happy, I shall put one from this morning up until I get a better one.

Satisfied? :roll_eyes:

Phil

Yes :smiley:

You are obviously very easily satisfied, I hadn’t even uploaded it… :slight_smile:

I have now. The mad fool in the snow is me; the muddy person in the red t-shirt is my brother, on our ride on Christmas Eve. I’m sure he won’t mind… :slight_smile:

Phil

I’ve just added a photo (without prior login), but cannot add a comment…
Too bad! it’s the double MUNI photo on page 3. Actually harder to ride than a normal one!

fme from France

You can’t add a comment yourself; to stop people attacking the captions for other people’s photos only Bruce can do it. Post them here or email him… if you do a search for “faces gallery” you should find his address.

I did wonder who that photo was… crazy! :slight_smile:

This gallery is definitely a brilliant idea!

Phil

Sorry I haven’t been around much lately. Lot’s of activity recently at the homefront and I can’t get away from it. Never thought unemployment would be so busy.

I can be reached at yoopers at inwave.com for caption updates to the Faces gallery.

fme, I added a caption to yours. Let me know if you want it to say something else.

Bruce

Re: THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET PARTICIPATED

Brian-

I have a new line of MUni lingerie that I’m getting ready to market. I have several new and exciting photos I could post. Shall I begin to “pad” the faces gallery?

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET PARTICIPATED

Oh, the gods!

I knew there was a good reason for not posting my own pic…

Everyone!

Please hold off putting your own mugs in the Faces Gallery so as to leave room for Greg of Seattle’s exciting Spring Line of Padded Undergarments for the Adventurous Unicyclist!

I believe I speak for everyone when I say

Greg…be a chump! Don’t comply!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Re: THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT YET PARTICIPATED

Aw, c’mon Glutes. Post away. If you’d like, I can move your picture right up next to Mr. Harper’s photo. :slight_smile:

Bruce

how does one post a pic on the faces gallery? I’m a little green still, and couldn’t fgure it out.

actually, I just figured it out, I’m on page three at the bottom. It’s from my wedding about 2 years ago. might take some pics tomorrow of me riding and I’ll post those if I do. How do you put a caption under the pic?

About halfway up the thread (the 8th and 9th posts above this one) it explains what you have to do to get a caption onyour picture. It involves sending me $1500 USD.

Do you still wear the same hair cut? Rather impressive, I must say.

Later,
Eli.

imagine the same cut, but with stripes on the sides. Very fun indeed.