The Triton's competition

i would love a first generation discount! :slight_smile:

Like I said, I’m in the market for a Ti 29er frame. Lemme know the price and I will see if i can indeed seek into this endeavor.

But yeah, put me down for a 29er frame, pour va vour?

No problem. I’ll try and get you guys a price estimate sometime later this week. Like I mentioned before I’m trying to keep you guys updated on this whole thing as fast as I can.

As for people wanting prototype frames at a discount, this isn’t anything that’s been solidified so don’t bank on this happening. I’m not saying it won’t, but if it does I’m going to want to have the premeir riders of different classes to test it out.

So keep the orders coming and I’ll get back to you guys

do i count as “premier” :stuck_out_tongue:
cause i sure do need to get rid of my crappy onza frame. lol!

Im not the best, but im pretty demanding.

Specially if im supposed to be testing a frame, ill put it through hell.

Ill be watching this thread.

Dam it, im too late :frowning: I wish I had bid.

Two VERY rough concept frames.
Take it with a grain of salt.

I like the Alternative Step 3, just smooth out the crown more.

in my opinion, add gussets to the seatpost more than there already are.

looks good though, thats pretty much my idea. Mines just a Nimbus II, but without the bars going past the crown like it does, and instead of being like the triton, it just welds in a single weld, both being at whatever angle it needs, like a window frame.

edit: i’d gladly be one of the first to purchase a test frame. I’d like to put that thing through hell. In doing so, if there are any changes, that fix previous bugs and problems, we should get discounts on the next frame.

No offence, but Unislabs is good. These others are just becoming more and more like the triton… which isn’t bad because it’s a good design, but I thought we were trying to design something new.

I don’t see all too much in common with mine and the Triton, of course they share plenty of common properties, but overall they’re more like the XTP with a street adaptation. And since they are still very different from the XTP, and the XTP is overpriced and aluminum, I see no problem.

In my opinion. I think that there should be a street frame, and a seperate Trials frame. No hybrid really. I’d love a well built trials frame. but, thats just my opinion.

i also still like unislab’s design, it looks really different from all other frames. I also would like a hybrid since i would be doing about half street half trials. have u decided on bearing holders yet ?

+1

+1

I like how everything has just been paint pictures.

Deminsions plz!

Ahhh I hate how you want progress;)

I’ve been meaning to get around to it, but have had so much to do. I think tommorow I’ll be meeting up with him. Once I explain everything to him and talk with him about the frame design, I should have a rough estimate as to dimensions.

I really appreciate everyone’s design, but unless I run into a problem with mine I don’t think I’ll change it. I know it sounds bad, but It’s just I really like it and I haven’t seen anything to radical in reguards to another superior design that incorporates a little free play for just about every style of riding.

Thanks for the interest guys and I’ll keep everyone up to date on all of this

Not really.

Just remember: a camel is a horse designed by a committee.

I had some frame designs that were kind of different from the others I’ll try to PM them to you.

could u please try to get a cost estimate?