The Orange Holm (modified KH uni)

beauty vs. colorful

beauty…I wanted mine to look like that but with a different color scheme, but after certain events and parents taking my money for trips, my uni is going to turn out very colorfully :

Orange Kris Holm Street Saddle
Kris Holm post (black-27.2)
Black Clamp
Blue Kris Holm 07 Frame
Viz Red Rim (48mm)
Black Spokes
Monty Eagle Claw Tire
Profiles (silver)
Pink Straitline Pedals

Woow, that are a lot off colours.

Peter M

Well… since we’re on the topic of colorful unis…

I have some red petal protectors on now as well. I figured I’d stick to two colors. I like it better that way. I guess yours is pretty sweet too… :stuck_out_tongue:

my uni3.bmp (675 KB)

I am just in the process of getting the rim and tire, so I wont have pics up till after this weekend, but I am going to put pics up of the progress:

Orange KH seat
Kh 07 Frame
Alex dx32 rim black
silver spokes
silver profiles
luna tire
pink straitline pedals
black seat post
black clamp

And Fred, I really like the uni, cept I would just change the frame to a powdercoated 07 KH (in red)…it would not only top off the looks, but the performance aswell.

And Peter, I want your uni (drool). But mine has done me fine so far (weight difference), and I managed to hop 87cm without a prehop today, just compresion :).

Haha, NO WAY I just got it.
But I gotta tell you, I usaly got tired fast of the look of a uni, but I think I will love this beauty for ever :smiley:
Wauw, 87cm compresion hop thats cool :sunglasses:
I can jump 75cm with pre hop.
Long time I haven’t high jumped though.

Peter M

I want to put up some pics of my uni…how do you insert pictures into your the gallery, into a thread? I get the rim and tire this weekend…and I am changing the seat to all black instead due to the breaking of my other saddle, pics to if I can upload it.

Oranje is sexy

Niles Orange KH :).

photo17.jpg

Here was my orange kh

It looks nothing like that now. I have 137 KH moments, a shaved tryall, white plastic pedals, a custom frame with a different seat/post.

I can’t wait for my monty 2.7 to go bald :smiley:

whats the point for having a shaved try-all?

Smooth, high volume tire. Feels nicer on pavement than a trials tire and you don’t need tread for street (unless its wet :P)

Oh I see thanks for informing me.

And thank you to bump this treath back up :stuck_out_tongue:

Peter M

You swich language?

ill buy it off you now!

but no, it is nice though

bye bye

that is such a nice uni, how did you get the frame like that? i thought kris holms were blue

custom powdercoat

i think Peter just used some paint stripper and took of all the blue powdercoating that way, and sanded it to raw.

My mother language is Dutch so please don’t be mad at me :roll_eyes:

To Brendan and Sponge: yeah, I used paintremover for the raw look.

Peter M