The one wheeled warriors are gay

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… bahahahha one wheeled warriors are gay hahahhahaha royal riders rule

Hey kid I think you should open your eyes and realize that the rr’s arent even a recgonized uni gang so i think you shouldn’t try to put us down.

I would also like to add that i dont know what is with the rr’s but they seem to be into pissin people off or something. With all these dumb comments and then people get mad, they get so mad they force you into changing your screenname i guess you will never learn your lesson, maybe its because of your age and your imaturity but this forum is for unicycling and not to try to bash other members or clubs sure a friendly rivalry is fun but this dumb comment really pissed me off and i would like to say that all this bull shit you post isnt just making me mad its making other members mad too. IM sure you will come back with why dont u make like a tree and blow or some stupid shit like that but I HATE THE ROYAL RIDERS almost as much as I hate the royal riders.

Also the rr’s dont rule maybe if you were smart enough to look into a thred which states the muni militia is the gang that rules right now you would realize that.

*Im sorry if I offended anyone else bessides the ROyal riders.

Nice avatar, although I think you should edit it and put a line through ‘with’

What’s all this nonense? This forum is read by hundreds of people who are not interested in some private feud or joke, and who don’t want to find language like that when they log in.

Also, whether “gay” means “light hearted and frivolous” or “homosexual”, it’s a strange and inappropriate word to use as an insult in a forum which might be read by people who really are gay.

Please keep this forum a friendly place where unicyclists can swap ideas, stories and advice. It is the friendliest forum I know. Don’t spoil it.

spam dump powers activate! oh crap it just doesnt work for me anymore.

The unicycle gang stuff is mostly amusing, sometimes witty and occasionally clever. But this guy’s posts are just stupid. Sounds like he’s 14 years old, going on 8.

I dont perticurly want to see a post just saying a certain “group” is gay. Im not bothered, anyway have you groups met each other in life?

Trev

That is probably a factual inaccuracy, but it’s not an insult.

If you’re a royal rider, then they definitely do not rule.

Go back and play in the sandbox with the other toddlers.

i agree whole heartedly:p apart from ure use of swear words, this is a family forum but i recognize the necessity of your bad language.

iain

Can someone remove this thread altogether?

This is not spam. This is just adolescent banter so I am not supposed to remove it. The moderators could kill the thread but we’re supposed to kill only spam and topics unrelated to unicycling. Please don’t respond to threads like these and they eventually die and go away.

What makes me laugh is : So what if they are gay.

You wanting a date with them?

nahhh… its supposed to mean im stupid:D

haha not all of royal riders are as stupid and imature as the people that post on here ( uni_yettie and )----(x) ) there are eight of us, and there are only two of us that can do something as simple as hoping up from a crank stall or get onto a picknick table… by the way… )----(x) is only 11 not 14 :smiley:

Harper, I know it’s not strictly spam, but it’s offensive and is a personal attack, albeit from a kid and I don’t think this should be left on a forum such as this. I know this isn’t not replying, and I’m sorry but I think stuff like this should be got rid of asap by those with the power… use the force Harper! Banish this atrocity once and for all!

I understand this is a family forum and i apolgize for the bad language its just when I wrote this I was very mad so I wasn’t thinking of other members.

Re: The one wheeled warriors are gay

“Mikefule” <Mikefule@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote in
message news:Mikefule.133ny5@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> What’s all this nonense? This forum is read by hundreds of people who
> are not interested in some private feud or joke, and who don’t want to
> find language like that when they log in.
> Please keep this forum a friendly place where unicyclists can swap
> ideas, stories and advice. It is the friendliest forum I know. Don’t
> spoil it.

Agree entirely keep it friendly, I don’t mind the odd idioticand daft
post as long as it is non aggressive, and not offensive.
I have not been too up to date with the concept of unicycle “gangs”. Maybe
I have therefore read too much into it, but if I have not, then I am
worried. The word “gang” often is too often justifiably associated with
negative aspects. I hope this is not to become the case here.

Nao

Beeep.

who would spread such garbadgeespecially since it’s not true, the onl;y good unicycling organization is WORLD WIDE UNICYCLE CLUC-THE WORLDS GREATEST

so please don’t spread this poonany.

here’s a joke.
what do you call winnie the poohs grandma??

answere: poohnany.

hahahahahahahahahaha

I’m personally handling this incedent I’ve secretely sent out some of my personal assassins, including team of snippers on the roof man to deal with this incident. yourwelcome in advance.

Logan AUUUUUUUUUUUUU

It looks like you have some growing up to do yourself. Why are there some people here who are so hell bent on censorship? You have a choice to read or not read the thread. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. I can’t see why calling someone “gay” is a reason to get all hot and bothered anyway.

When you ask that something be censored because YOU personally don’t like it, you should remember that people might not like what YOU have to say one day. If you have a problem with that, you might want to get off the internet.