The next Torker DX?(It's a Qu-Ax)

I am not sure but this guys hub is red so i cant tell if its the quax but he is doing some pretty huge stuff. What do you think?

YouTube Link

Isaac

Take a look at about 50 seconds - Seems pretty red. He did some pretty high drops! I’m going to email qu-ax, and ask when they changed there hubs, and how they think the strength compares with their yellow hub. I don’t know enough about metals and machining to compare the strength of the hubs through the spec sheets.

yea the uni isnt that strong, Torker DX would still be a way better deal, they just put out a uni partly trails, even though it wont hold up much, to get people who dont know a lot about unicycling to buy that one because it is 25 bucks cheaper than the Torker DX.

you can only have 2

Light,stronge,cheap

Well that guy isn’t that heavy, like 120-130 lbs. As I said in another recent thread, he will bend/break that hub if he keeps riding like that.

Isaac your riding seems to be more technical w/ fewer drops, plus I think you weigh a bit less than the guy in that vid.

IDK Municycle.com seems to thinkt the red hub is quite strong.

This uni has it
And here’s the hub

Ok what makes it weeker than the other ISIS unicycles? The Chart makes it the exact same as the others. And mine even has 48 spokes compared to 36.

I think the number of spokes will increase the the wheel strength, but not the hub strength. Will a knowledgeable person please verify?

On UDC you can buy the yellow hub and crank set alone for $125. That’s 10 spline, 48 holes…

well if its holding up then its not week, now we have to work out if its as strong as its rivals

So far with my hub its been holding up and ive been doing 4-4 and a hlaf foot drops and i feel like i could do much bigger. I dont know I think its a very good hub it seems that way so far for me. Its not bent or anything. Just like it was wen it was new…

hmmmmm well then it needs proper testing.

What do you mean?

to my knowledge the KH moment was taken down 10ft and was fine, somebody needs to put a qu-ax isis through the same.

Oh ya Quax should do that and then rate for what size of drops for it to be done…but the would have to have the same size of person.

if it did 12ft with a large person alot of opinions would change

what do you mean?

if it turned out to be strong

Oh yes. I understand now.

As I said before, it has been tested. Roger at UDC UK says it is similar in strength to the UDC cro-molly cotterless hub.

Unless you are looking for an excuse to get a new hub. Because that hub will break after repeated drops. W/ your size, it would have to be bigger and/or more drops than a larger person.

Ya ok thats the Crossfire and that says rating for samller drops the cross on UDC united states does not say that to the cross wahts that mean??