The 'Challenge Accepted' Thread.

Challenge accepted !

boom!

I just realized something : the hardest part for such a challenge is to find the right 7 set. I found a super narrow 6.5 set with a crappy run up and a decent 7, but with sharp stair edges (= flat tire or flat spot).

Pfff…

haha dood that is the hardest part about street! You get a brilliant idea but then you have to find a place that has all you want. Ive got two 7 sets, one is low but super long then the other is just a normal 7. Its crazy hard to get to that top step

That’s one of the reasons why I love living in a big city, spots present themselves to us, and “all” we have to do is find a line to do there. I guess it’s simply another type of creativity that is involved.

Did you have the opportunity to try it yet ? I came to the conclusion that with the two 7 sets close to my place, it won’t be possible.

Ive tried it before this and only got to the 6th step, its really tough oddly. I dont think I wont be trying it soon, I killed my ankle again so im taking it easy with some muni.

I bet you can get up it though, you have some massive height on your hops and you have to distance as well.

We’ll have to find a good one this weekend :slight_smile:

Cool, I wasn’t sure you were coming ! The three days ? Actually, there’s a 7 set that I was thinking that could be interesting which is really close to the school, just outside of Jarry Park.

Max, I challenge you to FullOut Tripleflip (on flat or down something) !

Someone please challenge me a trick involving a 540unispin and a single crankflip… hint

;D

boffy i challange you to x-roll…

;D

Trololololol.

Nah something else please…
Maybe a 5th? Cmon!

haha nah yeah, DO IT… challange you to a 5th!

Accepted! :smiley:

wow this seems awesome!! I’m in if somebody gives me a pretty easy challenge.

Ok then. Do a crank flip.

challenge accepted :slight_smile:
aarons i challenge you to do a push-mush :astonished:

Julia did her fifthflip. That’s a good excuse to bump this thread.

I’m in if someone gives me a easy trick :). I’m not very good :roll_eyes:

Unicycle Kid, I challenge you to do a 180 hoptwist. :slight_smile:

I’m in!

challenge accepted :slight_smile:

but give me a week :smiley:
It’s cool there is another kid that unicycles :slight_smile:
Trueuni I challenge you to a 180 hoptwist too. Ha.