the vid was sick and so was the music i love mudvayne

HAAAA
Insaine movie Shaun.
That 1 footed blunt was so cool. :sunglasses:
Very impressive, keep it going.

PM

liked the music !

For all that people who don’t like youtube.com:

All videos of Shaun are also availiable on unicycle.tv as .wmv and .mov file!
It needs some days to convert them but at least you will find them all day by day under “movies” in “Shauns World”

Thank you Shaun and keep on riding and filming! You do so much for the Sport !!!

Say goodbye to anymore street unicycle DVD’s you were hoping would oneday come out…

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38857&highlight=internet+vids

happy reading…

Dig by Mudvayne!!! you people are crazy… great song, great video great editing great everything… thanks for making so many movies

Chase

Amazing, I really liked the flips and spins in and out of grinds. Didn’t particularly enjoy the Music, but it wasn’t too bad. Nice job!

Not only was that thread a year and a half old, but it’s point was the exact opposite of what you said. Shaun stated that he thinks that people shouldn’t put clips online, and that they should only make DVD’s. He’s apparently changed his mind.

That’s not a bad thing, everyone’s not entitled to enjoy every kind of music.

I’m at school so I can’t watch it right now (youtube = blocked), but I’ll check it out when I’m at home. From your description of it, it doesn’t sound like flip spam, so I’ll probably enjoy it.

Sweet video Shaun, truly amazing. There was some footage I hadn’t seen before, was it unreleased or did I just not see it? I definitely like the direction your videos are going with your mixing it up. Your last three (this, nonsense, and callout) were all around great videos, and probably in my top 5 well maybe 7 or something.

Keep ripping man,
David

what’s that supose to mean? (If it’s something you mean as negativ) you shudd call like ryan atkins(no offensive ryan) hop spam…(and i don’t think you do/atleast i hope you don’t)I just don’t think it’s right to call it spam.

Anyway Sickest online movie ever movie shaun,keep-on-flipping

Ha Ha! Shaun got put in his place!

Rock on!
Edd

Actually not put in my place at all. The time I posted that I just finished talking to Dan, and he disliked all the internet videos going on since that aged his footage for Defect faster. There is no professional vid being made. So internet vid on!

Some of that footage was made for a movie I did junior school year with Bikes, Skateboards, Rollarblade, and Uni. Some footage I completely forogt I did.

-Shaun Johanneson

Ryan Atkins videos technically are hop spam, but I enjoy watching that. In the term “flip spam”, ‘spam’ isn’t really meant to sound negative, it just means that it’s mostly flip after flip after flip. Which is cool, but not my favorite thing to watch.

So no, not insulting.

<cue Connor calling me a dumbass>

Anyway, I just watched - amazing stuff, nice selections on clips, loved the variation. These kind of videos make me really respect you as the ultimate street rider, just because you’re showcasing so many different skills. Me gusta.

9/10, just because the music sucked, but the riding and editing was awesome.

I wouldn’t mind seeing that, if it’s already online or something…?

I have all the parts to that video on Cds. It would take awhile to compress them all (11 parts), but it isn’t a bad video. If i have some free time i’ll start doing some of them (the better ones), haha.

Thanks for the replies. If the weather is nice i’m going to try to release another mini tonight. My girl’s got work, keaton’s working, and Jerad will ditch me for his girlfriend. So i’m riding alone, haha. Like always. laters

-Shaun Johanneson

Once again, that was so amazing… I dont know what to say…

Mike