The Best 2006 Unicon 13 Pictures

how do you become a part of unicon?

Beerpong is a game where any triangular number of cups are placed at either end of a table, filled with beer. A team of two stands at each end of the table, and takes turns tossing a ping-pong ball into the cup of the other side. if it lands in the other teams’ sides’ cup, one of those teammates must drink that cup. the team who’s out of beer first loses.

there are other rules, but thats the gist of it.

nice beerpong, catboy :wink: I’m definately going to the next one :sunglasses:

EDIT: @vuniw
You just go to it.

my new wallpaper…thank you!

What, the beerpong?

To become part of a UNICON, one must register, pay the required fees, make travel plans, etc. You should go to http://www.unicon2008.dk/ and sign up for the UNICON XIV mailing list.

Tom Daniels
Secretary / Treasurer
International Unicycling Federation, Inc.

For more details click here: Unofficial 2006 Unicon Workshops (BEERsketball, etc.)

Come on people, I know some of you have gots to have some good ones out there. To keep this thread alive here’s another one of mine. It’s of the last fun ride and this is the sweet view we had coming down. Pretty kick ass if you ask me!

CIMG3398.JPG

That is a pretty funny one. Thanks for posting it!

That wasmean…What did poor Jeff ever do to you.

In a way that is ironic and funny at the same time but someone (probably you guys) put a few of them on my nice chromed freestyle uni (my baby) and let out the air of my tire and I wasn’t too happy. Luckily the stickers peeled off OK but still left some reside that I’ll have to use Goo Gone or something to get it off. Please next time you do something like this, spare the really nice uni’s. Thanks!

one of my favourite pics

High jump

Nice pic, are you with the Qu-Ax team? (qu-ax shirt)

Amanda, I know it was all fun and games and in good taste and that you didn’t mean to make anyone mad so it’s all good…

another one

@forrestunifreak:
No, I was one of the teamleaders (Staff) :slight_smile:

(Jump).jpg

I like the editing you do around the border of the picture. Makes it look that much better! Nice pics.

a funny one

thx :slight_smile:

all the beer we drunk on the last evening :wink:

(=) Bier her!!!).jpg

It was ‘Grindelwald’.
Do you have a hi-res version of that pic? It looks so cool, I’d like to have it as a wallpaper (and I have been riding in that group);

wogri

Yes I do, it can be found here uncropped (has a garbage can in it which doesn’t really go with it); http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_itemId=276865&g2_imageViewsIndex=1

Or I can email you the cropped one I have but the resolution is not as good and is at 1497X1049. Just PM me with your email address if you’d like it or just crop the above picture. It is currently my wallpaper on my computer! :slight_smile:

Uhh…which one are you?

That is without a doubt my favorite scenic unicycle pic ever.

Thanks