Terry's "MUni Minute"

you don’t have your vids on your comp!? Good luck saving all of them, Lol…

it’s a smaller file size, I think, because youtube lowers the quality a lot.
Videos never look as good on youtube as they do when you make them.

Haha no, I was just testing the quality of the wmv DL with a couple of my own. Yeah, I have still have some of my videos in their original wmv format on my lappy, and also have them and others on an external HD as backup.

I did lose quite a few originals when my computer HD crashed about 4 months ago, and I had not saved all of them to the external. So I thought maybe I could get them back my Idesktop to DL them to wmv, but alas, the quality is just too poor.

What I really regret is doing a full factiory reinstall of my os on my laptop, when I may have been able to still save what I thought was totally lost data, including ALL of my original uni vids. :frowning: So now I make it a habit to regularly backup my files every few days to my external.:o

Wow! i I thought the movie had been speeded up! :astonished: I can’t even think that fast let alone move that fast! Thanks for giving me something to aspire to - even thought I know I will never be able to achieve it in this lifetime.

Lol, that’s what my brother thought too, but it was real-time speed. And I would bet that you could probably ride a lot faster than you think, because I didn’t know I could go that fast until I actually tried it. We just have to be a bit more careful since we don’t bounce back as fast as the youngins! :slight_smile:

Speedy, spunky, short, sweet and sun-setty. Love the low PEACE SIGN.
Superb…
Shug

Oh Terry, if you start riding that fast a lot, two things.

1. make sure you know how to tuck and roll
  2. tuck in your shoe-laces!!!

Very important stuff!

Haha awesome comment, thanks Sean! :smiley:

I hear ya on that one, lol! And when I fall I usually do try to “roll” with it. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Fresh off today’s ride)

DSC07132.JPG

That’s a really smart way to tuck your laces! I’ma try that!

Once our three feet of snow goes away…

Snow MUni yeah!

I shot a real short MUni “speedpass” from today. It was on level ground so not quite as fast but still rippin’ it as much as I could haha. I set up my ipod stop watch in closeup camera view to show it’s in real-time; I did this mainly for my brother because he thought I might have sped it up lol! :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll post it asap it’s uploading to vimeo in super HD now.:slight_smile:

youtube it too, Lol.

Done! :slight_smile:

But I don’t know why it didn’t upload to HD like my last one. I even saved it in the highest possible resolution! I also tried 720 HD, dvd widescreen. None would upload to HD, even though I used the exact same camcorder and settings. I know vimeo allows only ONE HD upload per week, but youtube doesn’t have a limit, as far as I can tell. Anyway, here it is.

Make sure to watch in “high quality”.

[B]MUni Speedpass on level Ground

[/B]

Ok i finally figured out how to not only upload vids in HD, but there’s a code you can add so it takes you directly to the HD version, without having to click on it once you’re there! :slight_smile: (I deleted the last speedpass one) The HD quality on this is amazing! Even when maximized you can clearly read the stopwatch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7dM-v3dOs&fmt=22

I can’t see it, it’s private. :frowning:

Yeah my bad…it’s public now. try it again.:slight_smile:

That was nice.
You got way fast really quick. Must be all that cokering!!

Thanks. :slight_smile: I haven’t ridden my 36er in quite a while. (Other than a tad of offroad stuff) I just don’t get the same rush from it as I do with technical MUni or urban riding where I’m on the lookout for cool stuff to drop off of lol! But as the weather warms up a bit I’ll head on back to the beach bike path for more distance rides.