Tch, these young'uns

Overheard a mumbled comment today. I was riding the muni and trying to teach one of my brother’s friends to ride my 20" when two ladies walked past on the other side of the road. I heard one of them say “Is this the next big craze then?” to the other.

I couldn’t help but smile…

Phil, just me

Re: Tch, these young’uns

You know if one person, just one person, does it, they may think he’s really sick…

And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think you’re both (expletive deleted)…

And if three people do it, three, can you imagine three people walking in, [riding their unis]? They may think it’s an organization.

And can you, can you imagine 50 people a day, I said 50 people a day, walking in, [riding their unis] and walking out. And friends, they may think it’s a movement. And that’s what it is.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

waves hands in air Preach it brotha!

Re: Re: Tch, these young’uns

Next thing you know, we’ll be organizing the Unicyclist.com thanksgiving day “massacreee”…we’ll all meet on the “Group U” bench…

In my home town I am making it into the next big thing, i have kids knocking on my door to use my unicycles :slight_smile: soon ill have everyone riding and soon a club maybe in the future, does anyone have tips on starting/running a club?

Thnx

It’s easy to get 2 people to ride together, 3 people is where thigns start getting hard. I hope one day to assemble a mini army of unicyclists to ride around town, in a flying V like in the movie Mighty Ducks.

I wonder how many people are missing the Guthrie allusion…:slight_smile:

topside

Quite a few I’d say. This is actually the second time I’ve seen Arlo recieve a mention here…

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18782&highlight=arlo+guthrie

actually, appears its the third!

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17781&highlight=arlo+guthrie

Trenton

And like he said in the “Revisited” version…“Most of em’d be too young to know what a movement was!”