T-shirt business

Cool, thanks! Um, I don’t know… Looks good, but I think spokes would make it look more realistic though…

I acctually already had a shirt made a couple weeks ago with that outline picture, but with the details still there.

Yeah it’s just a basic low end digital camera. Works pretty good, but action shots are hard to time just right.

it looks like you have crazy long cranks on there. I’m guessing it’s jsut the angle of the shot though.

okay, here’s the iUni with Forrest’s one-handed 360 unispin silhouette. ALL VECTOR!! :smiley:

That looks really good, I thought it was a 180 unispin though.

oh. maybe it is/was. I was just guessing.

ak some of these are really really good. ill show them to my brother and his freinds and see which ones they want to use for a shirt

which ones would you prefer? i found a few other ones on the forum as well.

here they are

and for all the bc’er’s out there.

I would get an Iupd one if the uni looked more realistic like the imuni one.

edit: i would also get the IBC one if the BC was bigger and had tread.

I dont like the IStreetUni one its just seems to long of a name…And the BC one looks kinda funny.

my brother would be happy to do any of these. but atleast 10 people have to want one before he starts making them.

ill get back to you with more details later

just to let you know. i did not make these. i just snatched them from a random thread i think Evan started.

thanks to everyone that designed these. if you dont want me to use them just let me know through a PM

I like the one onelesscar made of forrest.

i’ll take an iUPD one.

my friend suggested making a shirt that says “I Go Both Ways”
and on the back you can have a unicycle and a bike in a comical fashion.
i think that would make a funny t-shirt

I will take the istreetuni if the name was just changed to iUni, then I would also take the iCoker and the iUpd.

and one more

I’d be interested in one of these designs probably, but…I need to know two things first;

1. Price?
  2. Method of payment? Would money order work?