T-shirt business

Hi,

My big brother and some of his friends are starting a small t-shirt business. He plans on selling some awsome Unicycling T-shirts. all we need is some ideas, and who would be interested in some sweet t-shirts for only 15$ each.

post your ideas…
and if you are interested in buying one.

Thanks.
Riley

I’ll get some!! Oh, and I’ll try and whip up some ideas for shirts.

ok.

The more ideas the better to choose from!

i’d buy one!!!

give some ideas guys! you give ideas, i make tshirts.

Please and thankyou

Riley

and we can also make some i-uni or i-muni or whatever shirts you want. just put up a good picture of what you want.

thanks!:slight_smile:

guys! i need some input!

I’d like to see one of the iUni/i____ shirts being made. Check with someone who made a crisp design and see if you can use it.

i’d like to buy one that is like a plain color shirt(not white)(like black or something) and have it say -

one wheel

or no wheel!

then have a pic ture of a guy doing a uni spin or somethin but yea in big letters on the front it say one wheel and the back say or no wheel and pictures one the back or the front or both =p id so buy it

have a pic of a bike and then below say training wheel

here’s one…others coming soon. this’ll be cool! I don’t have any uni shirts. If you decide to use this, though, I’ll give you the original PSD (photoshop) file, with layers and such so you can change colors, take off the black background, etc.

I would definately buy some shirts if they were available. If I come up with some ideas I will surely post them.

-Justin

another one. Has this been done before in this format? One again, I have the originals as well.

I really like the unicycle is not a crime one, but that one would look alot better if it was a trials/street uni. at least to me.

both of those designs are pretty cool - i’d definitely buy one!

ok thanks for the sweet ideas!!!

ill show them all to my brother.

the more ideas the better!

How about this? I did it in five minutes with Paint, so it would need to be cleaned up

uni.bmp (365 KB)

The unicycle isn’t for clowns idea anymore is a great idea, but if you could somehow take a picture of kris holm muniing or something like that that’s more actiony it would be a bit better. everyones making gret ideas though. some of these I would definantly buy.

here’s another one. just a remake of an old idea.

The problem with having a picture on a shirt is that it’s too many colors. I could try posterizing it or something though… hold on while I try that.