Don’t listen to frog face over there, here’s the dank stuff:
* 2 sweet potatoes, peeled, and sliced thinly
* 1 tsp. olive oil cooking spray
* Seasoning Mix- using 1 Tsp salt, 1/2 tsp paprika, 1/4 tsp cumin, 1 tsp dried parsley flakes and pinch of sugar..
* Or use your own mix- like garlic powder, Kosher Salt, chili powder!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray with olive oil.
- Peel and slice the sweet potatoes (a mandolin makes this job a breeze)
- Place slices on the foil, spray slices again with the cooking spray, and sprinkle with seasoning mix.
- Put baking sheets in the oven, bake for 20 minutes, turn over, reduce oven to 300 degrees, and continue to bake until slices are crisp, but not burned, approximately 15 to 20 more minutes. Cool, remove from baking sheet, and enjoy.
- Note: A small sweet potato, 6 to 8 oz. will fill one baking sheet.