Surly Conundrum 24- inch Mountain Cycle (Trade?)

Features:
Frame:TIG-welded and brazed 4130 CroMoly designed to accommodate high-volume tires and Surly Large Marge rims
Brake:Magura hydraulic
Tire: 24 x 3.0
Rim: Large Marge 24"
Saddle: KH Fusion Street
Pedals: Snafu

Paid $1200.00 This unicycle is in mint cond.

Looking for a 36" Commuter with brake.

SaintPaul MN Area

I think people would appreciate it if you posted pictures of the actual unicycle, rather than ones you got from unicycle.com.

also what sort of cranks are on it?

I may be interested in your trade .

Sorry,
I will later today, Camera issue

sold

sold

Sale fell through

Sale or trade, buyer could not come up with funds.

Features:
Frame:TIG-welded and brazed 4130 CroMoly designed to accommodate high-volume tires and Surly Large Marge rims

how much?

$600 you pay shipping

Here are the pics, I took them today

Features:
Cranks 175mm

SaintPaul MN Area

HOLY FICKLE FETUSES!!! THAT IS A BA UNI!!! and y half off? need some dough??? get into trouble with bad people?

You know, I am almost tempted to buy this and flip it for a profit. Assuming those pics are recent it is absolutely pristine, it even still has the fuzzies on the Gazz!

You should be able to get more than $600 for this, I would try for closer to $900

It might take a while to find someone interested in a conundrum because they are so specialized but it will happen eventually.

i say go for it Sas…you could tottally.

My problem is once most of this snow melts (in May) I move up north then have no internet till I move back to civilization in September when it snows again, Then I have no idea where I will be going but I am aiming east and would like to travel light.

Now I feel like I am spamming the trading forms but I just want to say that that is a really nice unicycle, you could probably sell it for more or someone could make some money off this. At $600 it is a steal of a deal.

This is a profile hub and s right?

Assuming his picture is accurate, then yup.

It is a profile Hub.
I know its a good deal.
The price is firm.
I really want to buy a 36".
This uni is a little overkill for me. just want to stick to the trails or pavement.

I’m interested in this muni. How long is the seat stem (or how tall are you)?

And do you know how much it would be to ship to Anchorage. It is probably cheapest to ship USPS.

You can email me at sparks@nana-colt.com.
Thanks,
Stuart

hi pat. please check your pm’s
mark

Sold

Sold, Cash in hand this time