Supporting RSU

Ah. The “donate” button is toward the upper right corner.

It’s a dead link. :frowning:

If I had known the support unicyclist.com thing was there before, I would have used it when ordering from UDC…I never knew about it untill recently. But now its gone right? The thing were you order from UDC and Gilby gets a percentage or something?

Is it really going to be a good link soon? or did Gilby put it there for in response to this thread? and if it is going to be a good link it would probably be a good idea to make it stand out more
If there was a link for unicyclist dot com to get a percentage from orders we or I place with UDC that would be good, as I am getting ready to spend a chunk with them for the holidays

The link was alive yesterday evening and is alive today. I wonder why it’s giving you and Tyler problems. Did you try another browser?

fwiw, the link works fine with linux/firefox

Ok I am open to try any ideas on how to get to link cause it still cant open

Try this for now.

Or try this: http://tinyurl.com/bgrxf

They should be the same thing. I hope it doesn’t log you on as me.

I forgot to check the paypal link in IE, where it did not work because it’s too long. I made a page on this site now instead which has a PayPal and Amazon as cash donation option, as well as unicycle.com purchases. However, the PayPal link still does not work in IE, but it’s a different problem that I think is temporary as trying PayPal links in IE on other people’s websites resulted in the same error.

Good job, Harper. I have been surfing this site daily since I got into uni a few months ago. It’s a big part of the hobby for me. I never even thought about the funding issue. The donate button on the site worked fine for me a few minutes ago.

Gilby - Thanks for the site, dude!

I just donated $1,000, two kidneys and a used car in Harper’s name. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks, Gilby!

Dang. I needed that car.

Thanks, but it appears to have come through under your name. :slight_smile:

I don’t have the money, but I can give you thanks in words.

Thanks Gilby, you are a king among men.

-Walt

Any thanks to Gilby in the form of words bumps this thread back up to the top where it can be easily viewed by all. It has a double benefit.

sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky, sticky

This and that need to be revisited.

I just realized, as I visited the donation page, that Gilby gets a taste (as they say on the Sopranos) if I go to UDC through his link, so let’s all remember to do that when we are doing our holiday shopping.

you can also help by clicking the ads by google…

I just did my xmas shopping @UDC via the link on the donate page so hope it works out